The Niger State Millennium Development Goals (NSMDGs) in collaboration with the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on MDGs (OSSAP MDGs) wishes to invite interested and Eligible Contractors for the Pre-Qualification and Tender in preparation for the execution of the 20.12 and 2013 Conditional
Grants Scheme Projects to the State and the 2d Track CGS to Local Government Areas. The projects will cover Health, Education and Water/Sanitation Sectors.
(nature of works involved)
Water & Sanitation
- Construction of Comprehensive Primary HealthCare Centers(PHCs)
- Construction and Equipping of Paediatric Ward at General Hospital Bida
- Expansion, Renovation and Equipping of Rural Hospitals New Bwari and Muregi.
- Construction of Basie Health Centres
- Rehabilitation/Renovation of Basic Health Centres.
- Supply of drugs (Drug Revolving Fund) to Basic Health Centres
- Supply of Hospital Equipment to Basic health centres
- Intervention on School of Nursing Bida and School of Health Technology Tungan Magajiya (Health Institutions)
- Construction of e- Library/ ICT Centre
- Renovation and equipping of School Sick Bay
- Supply of Medical equipment
- Repair& Renovation of Hospitals, Hostels & Administrative blocks
- Supply of Hostel Furniture
- Supply of Laboratory Equipment
(Nature of works involved)
- Drilling & Construction of Solar Powered Bore Holes
- Reactivation & Rehabilitation of Water Booster Pumping Stations in Minna Town and environs.
- Drilling & Construction of hand pump boreholes.
- Construction of VIP Toilets.
(Nature of works involved)
- Construction of Block of Classrooms
- Rehabilitation & Renovation of Classroom Blocks
- Supply of Instructional Material/Textbooks
- Supply of Teachers and Pupils Furniture
Closing Date/Submission of Pre-Qualified Document
- Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of registration with Niger State Public Procurement Board.
- Evidence or registration with Niger State MDGs office.
- Last 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Financial capability/bankers references.
- Last 3 Years’ Audited Report
- Company Profile with evidence of similar works carried out.
- VAT registration.
- Any relevant Information/Document
The document must be signed and submitted within three (3) weeks from the date of this publication in a sealed envelope clearly marked, “Pre-qualification & Tender for MDGs-CGS PROJECT” and addressed to:
Niger State Millennium Development Goals
No. F4 Ebitu Ukiwe Road, GRA Minna,
on or before 7th March, 2013
at 1:00pm at the conference room of Niger state MDGs Secretariat.
- This advertisement should not be confused as a commitment on the part of Niger State MDGs office, nor shall it entitle indemnity from the MDGs or the state Government.
- The Niger State MDGs Secretariat reserves the right to verify any claim by the bidders so made.
- Full bidding procedures shall only be applied to contractors that have been pre-qualified and found capable of executing the project.
- All Niger State MIX3s projects are covered by Bank Guarantee / Performance bond from reputable banks to ensure the security of public funds.
- Late submission will be rejected.
Millennium Development Goals, No F4 Ebitu Ukiwe Road, GRA
Minna, Niger State.