Nigerian Ports Authority
Public Notice No. 3807
Invitation to Tender for the Supply, Installation and Repairs of Electrical Equipment at Various Port Locations of the Nigerian Ports Authority
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent Contractors to submit tenders for the under-listed projects.
Lot 1: Construction of 33/11KV mini injection station at New Port Complex, Warri
Lot 2: Replacement of unserviceable Ring Main Unit(RMU) and faulty underground cable on HT Electrical Network, Rivers Port, Port-Harcourt
Lot 3: Provision and Installation of Low Tension Distribution Panel at Main Sub-station at Lagos Port Complex, Apapa
2.Scope of Work
The scope of work shall include the Supply, Installation and Repairs of the various Electrical Equipment.
3. Tender Requirements
To tender, interested companies are required to submit the following documents:
4. Collection of Tender Documents
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and Articles of Association.
- Verifiable proof of company’s technical ability to undertake Electrical Engineering Projects
- Evidence: of at least (5) projects of similar nature arid complexity.successfully executed should be attached including letters of awards, completion certificates, interim payments etc.
- Evidence of compliance (registration and remittance) with Pension Reform Act2004.
- Companies audited accounts and tax clearance certificate for the last 3 years(2009, 2010 & 2011)
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittance Certificate for the last 3 years(2009, 2010 & 2011)
- Company profile to include names, qualifications, experience of key personnelEvidence of personnel and company’s registration with relevant professional Regulatory bodies (COREN etc)All relevant information concerning contact: addresses, telephone, fax and e-mail of the Company’s representative .
- Evidence of contributions to Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- For Joint Ventures (JVs), Memorandum of Understanding should be provided.
- All tender sums from N100 Million Naira and above should be accompanied by a 2% bid bond.
Tender documents are to be collected from the office of the General Manager, Procurement room 227, floor, Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters building, 26/28, Marina, Lagos on evidence Of payment of non-refundable fee of N25,000.00 (Twenty five thousand Naira only for each lot in bank draft in favour of NPA)
5. Submission of Tender Documents
Three (3) copies (one original and two duplicate) of Technical and financial proposals for any LOT desired should be submitted in separate envelopes and clearly marked as either “Technical or Financial Proposal’ and put together in a another bigger envelope which must be marked “INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS OF ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT AT VARIOUS PORT LOCATIONS OF NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” PUBLIC NOTICE NO 3807 specifying desired LOT No. and addressed to “The Secretary, Tenders Board, Nigerian Ports Authority” and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the 2 floor of the Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters building, 26/28 Marina- Lagos
20th September, 2012 by 11.00 am .
All bids will be opened at 12.00 Noon on the same day (20th September,2012) in the Conference Room of Nigerian Ports Authority Annex building, No 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of all bidders or their representatives.
- Last submission will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted companies will be contacted
- Management is not bound to accept any tender
- Wrong placement of Tender document will not be entertained
- All costs incurred as a result of this tender shall be borne by the bidding companies
For further enquires, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement) or e-mail: email@example.com