In compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Nigerian Communications Commission invites tenders from reputable companies with proven experience to undertake the under-listed projects in its 2012 budget.
Lot DB 1:
Construction complete of all complementary outstanding Masonry/Builders works in relation to the installation of Mechanical/Electrical services
Lot DB 2:
Supply and installation of Windows and Cladding, Doors and Iron Manger in the Main Hostel Building.
Lot DB 3:
Supply and Installation of lnterrial Electrical Services Installation to the Main Hostel Building.
Lot DB 4:
Supply and installation of internal mechanical installation services, installation to main Hostel Building.
Lot DB 5:
Supply and installation of external Electrical works comprising of supply and installation of switch Gear and external street lightening.
Lot DB 6:
Construction of Power Substation
Interested Contractors are required to submit the following documents in the order stipulated below:
- Verifiable Evidence of Incorporation and registration with CAC,
- Verifiable Tax clearance Certificate for the preceeding 3 years i.e 2009, 2010 and
- 2011.Verifiable Evidence of Pension Fund/ ITF Contribution.
- Companies audited account for the preceeding 3 years.
- Number of years of experience of similar work of the same magnitude
- List of Similar Works Performed in the last five(5) years with verifiable evidence e.g
- Award Letters, Completion Certificate, Employers Contact person.
- Profile of the Company including list of Professional Staff qualification and competence for the assignment
- List of relevant equipment with evidence of purchase if owned or lease agreement.
- Evidence of financial capability supported with bank statements for the last six months from a reputable bank.
- Interested Firms MUST NOT submit bids for more than two (2) Lots.
- Every Submission must be accompanied with an affidavit that all information and documents submitted are true and correct and that no officer of the Commission is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
Collection Of Tender Document
The tender document can be collected from the procurement department on the 2nd floor at the Commission’s Head Office at the address below for a fee of N50,000.00 (fifty thousand nafra) in bank draft made payable to the Nigerian Communications Commission. Evidence of payment of tender fee must be attached to the tender document at the time of submission.
Submission Of Documents
The prospective Bidders shall enclose the original and two copies of Technical and financial bids in two (2) separate envelopes clearly marked “Technical” and “Financial”, and enclose the two (2) separate envelopes in one sealed large outer envelope which shall bear the Lot number and description, the name and address of the Company and addressed to:
The Executive Vice Chairman
Nigerian Communications Commission
Plot 423, Aguiyi lronsi Street,
Ref. No.: NCC/WRKS/GDS/Vol. 1/010/2012
The documents shall be submitted in the Bid box at the Reception of the Commission’s Head Office at Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja.
Application Closing Date:
12 Noon 27th, September, 2012. The opening of the technical bids will take place immediately thereafter.
- Late submissions shall be rejected
- This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be considered as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Commission to award a contract.
- The Commission reserves the right to annul or cancel the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereto.
- Only the financial bids of shortlisted companies that meet the technical evaluation criteria shall be opened at a later date to be advised to shortlisted companies.
All enquiries should be directed to:
Human Capital and Infrastructure Group,
Nigerian Communications Commission,
3rd Floor, Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Director, Public Affairs
Nigerian Communications Commission
Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja.
Tel: 09 4617000 29.
Fax: 09 2344589.