The Executive Committee of lgando-lkotun Local Council Development Area hereby invites interested, reputable and qualified contractors to bid for the following projects:
- Road construction at Alhaji Shittu Street Abaranje.
- Road construction at Akinshina Street Abaranje.
- Road construction at Olowo-ila Street, Egan.
- Road construction at Ali Momodu Street, Ijegun
- Road construction at Babatunde Street, ljegun
- Road construction at Amusa Street, Ijegun
- Road construction at Owo Odun Street, ljegun
- Renovation of Customary Court, Egan.
- Road construction at Akinyemi Street, lgando
- Road construction at Abayomi Street, lgando
- Total renovation of ELF PHC, lkotun
- Tarring & Rehabilitation of Irepodun Market, lkotun.
Tender documents including bills of quantities and specifications are available at the office of Head of Department of Works, Transport, Housing, Lands and Survey at the council secretariat.
The tender documents should be waxed sealed and marked in capital at the left hand corner “tender and should be addressed to: Igando-Ikotun Local Council Development Area.
28th February, 2013.
Interested contractors are expected to attach the under-listed requirement alongside their tender documents.
Certificate of incorporation and Registration
- Company’s profile
- Evidence of registration with the Lagos state Government and lgando-lkotun Local Council Development Area.
- Evidence of 3 years Tax clearance
- Evidence of payment of tender fees
- Evidence of previous job done (capital project) for Local Government and any other reputable organization
- Evidence of performance with financial institutions.
The Local council development area is not bound to accept then lowest or the highest tender nor given reason for rejecting any tender.
Please note that non-adherence to any of the instructions contained in this notice may render the tender invalid.
Mr. W. J. Hundeyin