In compliance with the Due Process requirement for the certification of procurements of goods and services in Federal Government Ministries and Parastatals, the Nigeria Police Force invites competent contractors to pre-qualify for consideration in tendering for the Construction works, Rehabilitation works and the Procurement of Goods and Services in categories below (Lots 1-21).
B.) The Scope of Works Shall Consist of the Followings:
Lot 1: Construction/ Rehabilitation
1a. Construction Works
1b. Construction Works
- Construction of Police Residential Buildings, Office Accommodation, Dormitories,
- Police Stations, SPO’s Quarters, Barracks, Cadets Hostels, Workshop/Laboratories, Classrooms, Admin Block, Road, Drainages, Blockwall Fence in all States of the Federation.
Construction of Boreholes in Police Formations across the country.
1c. Rehabilitation Works
Rehabilitation of Police Residential Buildings and Offices, i.e Police Stations, Mechanical Workshops, Police Clinics, State Headquarters Complex, Cadets’ Hostels, Dormitories and Classrooms in all Police Training Institutions, SPOs Quarters, Inspectors Quarters and Rank and File Quarters in all States of the Federation.
1d. Procurement of Construction Equipment
Procurement of Works Department Construction Equipment.
1e. Construction of Observation Posts Along Major Highways
Construction of Observation Posts along major highways in the Federation.
1f. Provision of Traffic Controller’s Housing.
Lot 2: Communications
Lot 3 Air Wing
- Procurement of UHF Portable Transceiver, UHF Base/Mobile Transceiver, UHF Repeater, Solar Power backup System, Inverter System, Deep Cycle Battery, Workstations and its accessories, Wireless Network Radio Equipment/Connectivity, Cooling System, and Communication accessories.
Lot 4 Marine
- Purchase of Workshop and Ground handling Equipment for Lagos and Abuja.
Lot 5: Dogs
- Procurement of one (1) unit Workshop/logistic Equipment Conveyance Boat (W23), fitted with double 75H/P Engines.
- Procurement of three (3) units Complete Set of Marine Engine Stem Drive (STP-300MX).
Lot 6: Veterinary
- Purchase of Specialised Dogs including Sniffer Dogs and Feeding Cost
Lot 7: Mounted Troop
- Procurement of Veterinary Equipment/Rehabilitation and Establishment of Veterinary Clinics
- Procurement of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnostic Equipment/Procurement of Veterinary Dog Breeding Equipment/Items.
Lot 8: Transport
- Purchase of Police Patrol Horses
- Purchase of Presidential Ceremonial Guard Equipment.
- Purchase of Grooming Kits and Feeding Cost etc.
- Procurement of BMW Motorcycles configured to Police Specification including Riders Kits
- Procurement of Armoured Landcruiser Vehicle, Armoured for GSM Tracking (intelligence).
- Procurement of Patrol Vehicles (Pick-ups. Patrol Jeeps, Patrol Cars, Canine Patrol Vans) with installed Communication Equipment configured to police specification.
- Procurement of Specialized Lorries, Unimog Trucks, Mobile Workshop Vehicles, H/Duty Recovery Vehicles Comms, Maintenance Vehicles, Ambulances, Veterinary.
- Procurement of Personnel Deployment Vehicles, Water Tankers.
Lot 9 Servicom
Lot 10: Quarter Master
- Procurement of Equipment for Servicom Unit in 37 Commands including FCT Abuja
Lot 11: Info-Tech
- Supply of Clothing and Accoutrement to the Nigeria Police Force.
- Procurement of Computer Hardwares and Equipments:- HP Torch smart Desktop Computers; HP Laptop Computers; i-Pad, HP Computer SERVERs, HP Desktop Colour Printers (HP2050dn); HP DeskJet Printers, Desktop Scanners, Digital Projectors, APC UPS (2.2kva).
- Software:- Design (Modules), Develop-merit and Installation.
- Intranet/Internaet Connectivity, Payment of Subscription (Years).
- Site Preparation
- Computer ancillary: Generating Sets, Modern Computer Chairs, Modern Computer Tables, Split Air-conditioners (LG) 2HP with accessories, Tone Generator, Rack for servers, External Hard Drive (2 TB), External DVD writers, Crimping tools (Lot), Ibico Binding Machines, Antivirus.
- Procurement of Computer consumables.
Lot 12 Research & Development
- Procurement of Research and Development tools, Public opinion Tracking, and Capacity Building Training Workshop.
Lot 13: Community Policing
- Consultancy Services on Community Policing Project/Workshop
Lot 14: Budget
Procurement of Office Equipment for Police Formations/Commands nationwide.
Lot 15: Band
Lot 16: Insurance
- Procurement and upgrade of Police Band Instrument and Accessories.
Lot 17: Medical
- Procurement of Group Life Assurance Scheme 2013 Policy year.
- Procurement of Hospital Equipment and Consumables.
- Health Systems Management Services
Lot 18: FIB
Lot 19: Printing
- Procurement of Discreet Surveillance Devices.
- Procurement of Interrogation Devices.
- Procurement of Counter Intelligence Devices.
- Procurement of Photo Surveillance.
Lot 20: Peacekeeping
- Procurement of Computer Sets (Terminal & Digital).
- Procurement of Digital Colour Separation Machine; Speed Master 74 Colour
- Heidelberg and Auto-Mina Binder
- Procurement of MOZ Kord and 201 Colour Printing Machines
- Procurement of 800KVASound Proof Generator.
- Procurement of Modem Folding, Modem Cutting, Modem Stitching, Laminating and modem Sewing Machines.
- Operational Equipment for Peacekeeping:
- Procurement of Observation Equipment
- Procurement of Body Armour
- Procurement of Personal Sustainment Items.
Lot 21: Force Public Relation
C.) Pre-Qualification Requirements
- Procurement of Photocopying Machines, Video Machines, Video Camera with Lens, Laptop Computers, Projectors, Laser Jet Printers, Scanner Machines, UPS, Public Address System (PAS), Spiral binding Machines, Cutting Machines and Desktop Computers Seminars, symposia and workshops on Police! Public Relations;
Submission of Company Profile containing the following:
- Company Organogram
- List of key personnel (Technical and Administrative) including photocopies of staff qualification and current pay slip.
- List of Plant and Equipments owned or to be hired with proof of ownership if owned.
- Previous works successfully completed with letters of award and completion certificates attached.
- On-going works and their details including locations.
- Financial statements and bankers.
- Tax clearance certificate [for past three (3) years] to be strictly verified by FIRS Hqtrs.
- Evidence of company Registration with Cooperate Affairs Commission (C.A.C.).
- Evidence of compliance with Pensions Reform Act, 2004 by inclusion of compliance letter from the National Pension Commission.
- Evidence of compliance with the industrial Training Fund Act, 2011 by inclusion of compliance letter from the Industrial Training Fund.
- VAT Certification.
D.) Closing Date/Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents:
The Pre-qualification documents should be neatly packaged in a sealed envlepe and marked at the top left-hand corner “Confidential Pre-qualification Document” stating the LOT and addressed to “The Secretary, Nigeria Police Procurement Committee, ‘C’ Department (Procurement), FHQ, Nigeria Police Force, Louis Edet House, Abuja.
The sealed envelope should be deposited in the tender box provided for this purpose at Nigeria Police ‘C’ Dept Works, Garki II opposite old Central Bank, Abuja not later than 12.00 noon on 26th March, 2013.
E.) Please Note
This is NOT an invitation to tender. Notwithstanding the submission of Prequalification information, the Nigeria Police is neither committed nor obliged to include any company’s name in any bid list or award any contract to any Company on the bid list.
There shall be no mobilization fees as any payment shall strictly be based on evaluation of work already done on site.
Force Headquarters Purchasing and Tender Board reserves the right to reject any or all pre-qualification packages. This notice of ‘Invitation to Pro-qualify’ shall not be construed as commitment on the part of the FHP and TB, nor shall it entitle any company to make claims whatsoever or seek any indemnity from the Nigeria Police.
Force Headquarters Tenders Board,
The Nigeria Police,
Shehu Shagari Way
Louis Edet House, Abuja.
19th February, 2013