The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPOC) in its role as operator of the NNPC/SHELLJ TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture, on behalf of the Joint Venture, hereby invites reputal3Je registered Nigerian companies (DPR registered and licensed) with proven experience in Stocking and Supply of Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) Threading and Associated Services, to apply for selection into the bid list of the tender for SPDC drilling and completion including HPHT campaign activities. The proposed contract will commence in 2O 3 and remain active for 36 months with a one year extension option.
2.) Scope of Work
The scope of work covered under the proposed project shall include but not be limited to the following;
Stocking and Supply of oil grades, weight and sizes (36”-2-3/8”) of Premium and API OCTG connections including pup joints and cross-over’s and associated services (threading, thread inspection and machining services) to SPDC nominated warehouses/ operational bases and worksites at both Eastern and Western divisions. There is no guaranteed minimum work as contracts emanating from this tender will be managed by Call-Offs.
3.) Mandatory Requirements
4.) Nigerian Content Requirement
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Contractors ore required to be pre-qualified in 1.01.04 Casing, Tubing, Liner, Connectors and Accessories and/or 3.04.40 OCTG Services and/or.3.07.98 Other Inspection Services in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database, All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive invitation to Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/services category you ore listed for: Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your tog-in details, click on ‘continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool’, click on’ check my supplier status’ and then click on ‘supplier product group’
- If you are not listed in a product/service category in which you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30 Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Logos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification & necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS per-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action
- To be eligible, all tenderers must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian
- Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
- International or multinational companies working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
Furnish details of company ownership and shore holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms C02 and C07.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach post experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this project, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Bidders should provide the Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate for their equipment listing for this tender.
5.) Offshore Inputs
Evidence of previous supply of OCTG to support High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) OCTO requirement will be added advantage.
6.) Closing Date
Only Tenderers who are registered in the relevant NJQS product/category categories as at 15th March 2013
being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
7.) Additional Information
- All cost incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other product/ service categories shall be borne solely by suppliers.
- Suppliers that are prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone number) of their company and authorized/responsible personnel is up-to-date n their company profile in the NJQS database.
- SPDC shall communicate only with authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.
- This advertisement of “invitation to tender” shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of NNPC/SPDC to award any form of contract to any company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents; nor shall it entitle any company submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NNPC/SPDC and/or any of its partners. NNPC/SPDC reserves the right to take final decision on any of the documents received in the pre-qualification/ Technical package.
Please visit NipeX portal at: www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information.