The Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) intends to reinfbrce existing communication and SCAOA infrastructures in order to enhance operational performance within the grid by phased replacement of its ageing/varidalized Adlash Fibre Optic Cable. Reputable and competent contractors are required to apply for prequalification in respect of the following projects:
Live line installation of Ad-lash Optical Fibre cable on the earth wire (sky wire) between Egbin Power Station and Ikeja West 330kV Substation
Live line installation AtNash Optical Fibre cable on the earth (Sky wire) between Katampe Abuja 132kV Substation and Kubwa-Suleja-Minna 132kV Substation
Live line installation Ad-lash Optical Fibre cable on the earth (Sky wire) between Shiroro 330kV Substations and Minna 132kV Substation
Interested companies are required to provide the following:
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation in Nigeria (Forms C02 and C07 must be attached) or overseas,
- Evidence of having successfully carried out at least one (1) similar project within the past 3 years and/or details of ongoing projects Final taking over Certificates/Certificate of Performance from clients including names, evidence of payment for such projects, address, e-mails and phone numbers of contact persons on each of the project must be attached.
- Company profile, including;
- Populated organizational structure and key professional staff with relevant experience
- Availability of requisite and appropriate skills among key staff and persons tube engaged in the project.
- Record of quality assurance/quality management system to be implemented.
- Local contents
- In case of Joint Venture (IV), Partnership or Consortium agreement, the role of each partner must be clearly defined. Additionally, the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) must specify the lead partner with evidence of such a relationship duly signed by the Chief Executives/Partners.
- A copy of the firm legal relationship must be attached.
- Audited Account of the company along with the corresponding 3 years Tax Clearance certificate which shall be verified and the original sighted on demand.
All intending applicants should please take note of the following:
- Only Pre-qualified companies will he invited to tender.
- No company will be pre-qualified for more than two lots.
- Pre-qualification is free.
Submission of Document
Interested Applicants should submit their documentations as stated in the requirements for prequalification delivered by hand or registered mail to reach the following address:
The General Manager (Procurement) TCN,
Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc
Plot 441 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja.
One hard copy and a soft copy of the pre-qualification documents are to be submitted for each item of the Applicants choice.
The name and mailing address of the Applicant Company shall be clearly marked on the envelop (s) All information requested for Pre-qualification shall be provided in English Language by all applicant
Failure to provide information &supporting document that is essential for the evaluation of the applicant’s qualifications, or to provide timely clarification or substantiation of information supplied, may result in disqualification of the Applicant.
For further information and/or clarification, please contact the following e-mails:
Not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 25th March, 2013
Transmission Company of Nigeria