This is to invite Interested and reputable contractors to indicate interest in the Prequalification exercise for the under listed project.
Construction of Nursery School Building at the Staff School
Non-Refundable Pre-Qualification Fee:
1A. Compulsory and Mandatory Requirements
Please note that failure to provide any of 1A (1) (vii) above will automatically disqualify the Bidders
1B. Other Requirements:
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company Audited Account for the last three years duly stamped
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years
- Evidence of Value Added Tax (VAT) registration
- Evidence of registration with National Pension Commission, in compliance with the provisions of section 16 (6)(d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007 as related to Pensions
- Evidence of compliance with the statutory provision of section 6(1)-(3) of the industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011.
- Evidence of payment of the Non-refundable Pre-qualification Fees at the UNILAG Cash Office with a Bank Certified Cheque
Collection of Documents
- List and source of equipment to be used for the project.
- Indication of Technical and Administrative Staff strength, with academic/ professional qualifications and years of experience of key personnel available for the project
- Bank reference from a reputable Bank
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed or being executed In Nigeria over the last five years stating, type, cost and evidence of award and completion
- Evidence of Social Responsibility in terms of Endowment. Sports or ETF contribution.
Pre-qualification forms shall be made available to interested companies on presentation of the receipt issued at the Cash Office of the University In respect of the Pre-qualification exercise, from the office of:
Works and Physical Planning Department
Commercial Road (Near AP Petrol Station)
University of Lagos schedule
Submission of Documents
The Pre-qualification documents, neatly arranged, spiral bind and sealed in an envelope should be identified with the project contract number at the top left hand corner of the envelope and marked as “Prequalification Documents For —(Please state the specific project)”
and be submitted to;
Fifth Floor Senate House
C/o Council Affairs Office
University of Lagos
Not later than 12:00noon on April 8, 2013.
Bids are to be opened In the presence of the prospective Contractors on April 8, 2013
at the University Council Chamber at 2:00pm. Attendance at this opening event is important.
Bidders that have responded to earlier adverts for this project need not re-apply
Participation in the Pre-qualification exercise and any related process neither creates any commitment nor establishes any legal relationship with the University of Lagos. It is a precondition for further consideration of bid in line with Due Process.
Oluwarotimi O. A. Shodimu, Esq. FNIM
Registrar & Secretary to Council