The Nigerian Institute of Town Planners is a nongovernmental and non-profit-making professional association recognized by Cap. 431, LFN of 1990 (Decree No. 3 of 1988). In its effort to advance its organization, administration and coordination of its functions and activities, this association has a modest office complex with ancillary facilities on its plot at No. 10, Engineering Close, Off Idowu Taylor, Victoria Island - Lagos
- The Institute hereby invites interested Facility/Estate Managers to express interest in Managing the property which among others will include:
- Selection of tenants;
- Collection of rents on the property on behalf of the Institute and remitting same to the Institute as and when due;
- Ensuring regular maintenance of the property and the facilities therein;
- And other services that may be required for the effective and reasonable management of the property.
Interested Facility/Estate Managers should provide comprehensive information giving details about their corporate entity. These include:
- Corporate Experience (including details of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission).
- Organizational Structure, Management, Professional/Technical Qualifications and experience of Key Personnel,
- Financial capability evidenced with a letter from the bankers;
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years.
- Audited Accounts of the Company for the immediate past three years.
- Operational base.
- Other relevant information in support of competence.
3.) Interested Facility Managers are requested to submit their proposals clearly marked as ‘Expression of Interest to Manage NITP/Frankun Akinyemi House’
with above details to:
NITP/Frankhn Aknyem House Committee
Nigerian Institute of Town Planners.
Plot 2047, Michael Okpara Way,
P.M.B. 7012, Garki, Abuja.
11th March, 2013