Tenders are hereby invited from reputable and qualified Contractors for the rehabilitation of the Building of the Ministry of Environment and Habitat, Secretariat, Ibadan.
2.) Tender Qualifications:
- Company’s Certificate of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Evidence of verifiable previously executed works;
- Evidence, of Registration of Business Premises with the Ministry of Trade and Investment;
- Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years;
- Personal Income Tax Clearance of two (2) of the Company’s Directors in the last three years;
- Evidence of payment of Tender fee of N50,000.00;
- Evidence of Registration as a Contractor with the Bureau of Public Procurement of Oyo State.
3.) Bid Procurement:
Interested contractors are to obtain Tender Documents from the Ministry between 9.30a.m and 3.30p.m. each working day from Monday 25th February to 4th March, 2013.
Two copies of the completed tenders should be clearly marked “Renovation” at the right side of the envelope and addressed to:
The Honourable Commissioner,
Ministry of Environment and Habitat,
5.) Closing Date
The proposal should be submitted not later than 12 noon on Monday 11th March, 2013.
Submitted tenders will be opened on Thursday 14th March, 2013 at the Cabinet Office, Office of the Governor, Secretariat Ibadan. Bidders and/or their representatives will attend the tenders opening session.
Mrs. M. A. Omonigbehin