Nigerian Ports Authority
Public Notice No. 3808
Invitation to Tender for the Refurbishment and Reinstallation of Ten (10) Nos Buoys in Calabar.
The Nigeria Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent Marine contractors to submit Tenders for the Refurbishment and Reinstallation of buoys retrieved along Calabar Access Channel.
2.0 Scope of Works
The scope of the project shall include but not limited to the Refurbishment and Reinstallation of Ten (10) Nos Buoys in Calabar.Details of project shall be provided in the Standard Bidding Document to be issued to bidders.
3.0 Tender Requirements
Interested companies must submit the following documents:
4.0 Collection of Financial Tender Documents
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), and Articles of Association.
- Verifiable proofs of company’s technical ability to undertake Road Engineering projects
- Evidence of similar and other projects successfully executed should be provided
- Company’s financial details & Audited accounts for the last three years (2009,2010 & 2011)
- Evidence of VAT Registration/Remittance Certificate for the last three years (2009, 2010 & 2011)
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years(2009,2010 & 2011).
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004
- Evidence of contributions to Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
- Company profile to include, names, qualifications, experiences of key personnel .
- All relevant information concerning contacts, telephone, fax and e-mail address of the company’s representative
- For Joint Ventures (JVs), Memorandum of Understanding should be provided
- All tenders in the sum of N100 Million and above must be accompanied with a 2% bid bond
Interested companies are to collect Tender Documents from the office of General Manager, Procurement, 2 floor, room 227,Nigerian Ports Authority, Headquarters, 26/28, Marina, Lagos on payment of non-refundable fee of N 25,000.00 (Twenty-five thousand Naira) only.
5.0 Submission of Tender Documents
The completed Bids must be in Three (3) copies (one original and two duplicates) of Technical and Financial Proposals (spiral bound) must be SEPARATELY submitted in sealed envelopes, marked appropriately as Technical or Financial and placed in a bigger envelope and addressed to the” SECRETARY TO THE TENDERS BOARD” NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY and clearly marked ” INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE REFURBISHMENT AND REINSTALLATION OF TEN (10) NOS BUOYS IN CALABAR, PUBLIC NOTICE NO 3808 and dropped into the designated Tender Box located on the 2 floor, Nigerian Ports Authority Corporate Headquarters, 26/28, Marina Lagos.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2012 by 11.00 am.
All Tenders will be opened by 12.00 Noon same day (4th October,2012) at the Conference Room of NPA Annex, Building No 1 , Joseph Street, off Marina Lagos in the presence of all Bidders or their representatives.
Please Note that
- Late submission will not be entertained
- Only short-listed companies will be contacted
- Management is not bound to accept any tender
- Wrong placement of tender documents will not be entertained.
- All costs incurred as a result of this tender shall be borne by the bidding companies
For further enquires, please contact the “General Manager, Procurement” or email: firstname.lastname@example.org