Nigerian Ports Authority
Public Notice N0. 3811
Invitation to Tender for the Supply of Personal Protective Equipment(PPE) for Marine Personnel
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to submit tenders for the supply of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Marine Personnel.
The scope of job is Supply of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Marine Personnel listed below:
LOT 1 -TOOLS
LOT 2- PROTECTIVE WEARS.
Comprehensive details of job shall be provided in the Standard Bidding Document to be issued to bidders.
3.0 Tender Requirements
To tender, interested companies should submit the following documents:
4.0 Collection of Financial tender Documents
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) inclusive of Articles and Memorandum of Association.
- Evidence of:similar projects executed in the past, including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
- Company’s financial details & audited accounts for the last three (3) years (2009, 2010 & 2011)
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2009, 2010 & 2011)
- Evidence of TAX Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2009, 2010 & 2011) .
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004
- Evidence of contributions to Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Company’s profile to include names, qualifications, experiences of key Personnel
- All relevant information concerning contacts, telephone1 fax and e-mail address of the company’s representative.
- For Joint Ventures (JVs), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided
- All tender sums from N100 Million and above must be accompanied with a 2% bid bond,
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document from the Office of the General Manager, Procurement, 2nd floor, NPA HQ, 26/28, Marina, Lagos on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N25,000.00 (Twenty- five thousand Naira) only for each lot.
5.0 Submission of Tender Documents
Three (3) copies (one original and two duplicate) of Technical and Financial Proposals for any LOT desired should be submitted in separate envelopes and clearly marked as either “Technical or Financial Proposal’ and put together in another bigger envelope which should be marked “INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) FOR MARINE PERSONNEL” PUBLIC NOTICE NO 3811 specifying desired LOT No and addressed to “‘The Secretary, Tenders Board, Nigerian Ports Authority” and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the 2 floor of the Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters building, 26/28 Marina- Lagos.
Application Closing Date
4th October,2012 by 11.00 am.
All bids will be opened at 12.00 Noon on the same day (4th October, 2012) at the Conference Room of Nigerian Ports Authority Annex building, No 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of all bidders or their representatives.
- Late submission will not be entertained
- Only Shortlisted companies will be contacted
- Management is not bound to accept any tender
- Wrong placement of Tender documents will not be entertained
- All costs incurred as a result of this tender shall be borne by the bidding companies
For further enquires, please contact General Manager, Procurement or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org