Kano State government in collaboration with Bagwai, Bunkure, Kunchi, Minjibir, Sumaila and Warawa Local Government Areas wishes to embark on the implementation of Health, Education and Water projects in partnership with the Federal Government of Nigeria, represented by the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Millennium Development Goals under the MDGs Projects of Conditional Grant Scheme.
The objective of the investment is to improve service delivery in Health, Education and Water sectors In the State and LGAs towards achievement of the Millennium Development Goals.
Expressions of interest are hereby invited from suitably qualified consultants and contractors for the following works:
- Rehabilitation of old structures in Education and Health facilities.
- Construction of Buildings in Education and Health facilities.
- Supply of desks and seats
- Supply of drugs.
- Supply of hospital equipments.
- Construction of VIP Toilets.
Construction of boreholes, overhead tank and reticulation.
The pre-qualification document should contain evidences of:
- Registration with corporate affairs commission
- Registration as a contractor/consultant with Kano State Government
- Relevant experience (client, nature of jobs, status of the project, location and cost of the project)
- Financial capacity (by annual accounts from the last three years, or bank statement of company accounts, or letter from a reputable Bank stating clearly amount for which the company will have access to as loan, etc to pre-finance the project)
- List of veritable construction equipment relevant for the category or subcategory that the contractor signifies interest.
- Evidence of payment of tax for the last three (3) years as at when due (such evidence should reflect the value of the projects undertaken by the Company in the last three (3) years.
18th March, 2013
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Applications for Expression of Interest accompanied by the above listed pre-qualification documents are to be submitted to the following
Tenders should note only pre-qualified companies would be invited to submit financial bids, The State Implementation Committee on MDGs-CGS reserves the right to reject any or all pre-qualification documents.
Nothing in the advert shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of the State Implementation Committee.
Special Adviser on MDGs/Donors Agencies
Office of the Special Adviser to the Governor on MDGs/Donors
GP No: 884 Commissioner Road, Kano,
Telephone numbers: 08060473928 or 08060468532