Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited
invites interested and prequalified companies for this tender opportunity for the provision of Intelligent Well Completion (IWC) Services to Support Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited
Scope of Work
The scope of work for the services includes but not limited to the following:
- Interested Applicants must be able to provide the following as required for Deepwater
- Intelligent Well Completion Services:
- All equipment required to store, test and ship all components of the IWC system including certified rigging equipment.
- Dedicated equipment for the flushing, conditioning and testing of all fluid conduits within the system.
- Dedicated hydraulic support equipment for the pre-installation evaluation of equipment.
- All specialized equipment required for the safe rig-up and rig-down of the IWC equipment in a dual operations rig floor environment.
- Tubing and splice mandrels, inclusive of all hydraulic and electrical splice assemblies, tubing/line disconnect assemblies, feed through packers.
- Downhole Pressure, temperature and flow meter instrumentation.
- Choke valves with control line filters and isolation sleeve preps top and bottom, shrouded choke valves with control filters.
- Unitized IWC control lines – types A & B, production clamp sets.
- Instrumentation interface cards for Surface Equipment Vendor (SEV) supplied Subsea
- Electronics Module (SEM), Surface Controlled Internal Test Tree (SCITT) supplied Surface Master Control Station (SMCS).
- Software to interface with (SEV) - Master Control Station (MCS), and (SCITT) – MCS
- Intelligent Well Completion – Process Controller (IWC – PC)
- Wire line running / pulling tools.
- Hydraulic connectors
- All downhole completion systems must be capable of sweet and sour corrosion service, and of direct impingement and shear loads caused by solids laden fluids, at rates from 100 to 75k bpd w/o detriment to wellbore integrity.
- Twenty (20) year or longer Mean Time To Failure (MTTF) completion components, proven via maintenance / redress records, and global run history per subsystem.
- Proven accelerated life testing of all moving (ICVs, retrieving mechanisms, etc) components.
- Personnel with Rig experience in IWC involved in not less than 5 IWC jobs successfully performed in DW with sand control.
- Proven single – service integration and installation of integrated control valves systems with downhole gauge systems with downhole packer systems.
- Provision of Quality Plan outlining procedures to ensure rigorous adherence to Contractor's Quality Plan.
- Provide definition for shop equipment required to makeup and test completion equipment prior to shipment offshore.
- All software required to operate, calibrate and corroborate data generated by the IWC tools and fed to the surface instrumentation system via the subsea tree control system.
- All necessary quality assurance and quality control during manufacturing of the system.
- All necessary documentation in both hard and soft format.
- All Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) procedures, performance and reporting.
- All System Integration Test (SIT) procedures, support and reporting.
- Delivery of all items to a port to be defined in Nigeria, inclusive of shipping taxes, duties and clearing of customs.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Bidders are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.04.21 (Well Completion Services) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category by the bid close date will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- Please Note that interested bidders including their sub-contractor(s) shall be required to:
- Meet all JQS mandatory requirements to be listed as “Pre-Qualified” for Category in the NJQS database.
- Meet all Nigerian Content requirements stated in this advert in their responses to the Invitation to Technical Tender.
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the Product/Service Category you are listed for: Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log-in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check 'My Supplier Status' and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in this product/service category, and you are registered with DPR to do business for this category, please NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi drive, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR Certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate and complete the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
Nigerian Content Requirements
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited
is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in observance with the Nigerian OIL and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
Pursuant to enactment of the NOGICD Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service of product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set in the schedule of the Act and any other target as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Contractors shall comply with the provision of the NOGICD Act and all applicable regulations. Bidders that do not meet the Nigerian Content criterion will not be allowed to participate in next Tender Stage.
The following are the Nigerian Content requirements bidders are expected to comply with in their technical bid submission.
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or a Nigerian Registered Company in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CO2 and CO7
- Provide evidence of the percentage of 1) key management positions that are held by Nigerians and 2) total work force that are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with a detailed description of the role, work scope, manhours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content contact or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be performed by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this project, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
- Location of in-country facilities, (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and, testing facilities).
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
- Provide evidence of MOU with OGTAN registered trainer to conduct classroom module of training and on the job attachment
- Provide human capacity building development plan including budget which must be minimum 10% of project man-hours or cost. Training will be targeted at developing capacity other than bidder's personnel. Trainees will be nominated from a database maintained by NCDMB and the services of OGTAN registered trainers utilized to cover classroom modules.
- Provide details of equipment ownership.
- Bidders (Vendors, Original Equipment, Manufacturers-OEMs, and EPC Contractors) are required to present Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (or evidence of application for the certificate) in respect of any components, spares, equipments, systems and packages to be used in the proposed project under tender.
Only bidders who are registered with NJQS Product /Category 3.04.21 (Well Completion Services) by 16:00 Hours, March 26, 2013
being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bid.
Please note the following:
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information.
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under this product/service category.
- The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor's accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Star Deep Water petroleum Limited and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review and evaluation, only technically and financially qualified bidders will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualified companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Chevron Nigeria Limited, 2 Chevron Drive, Lekki Peninsula, P.M.B. 12825, Lagos.