Society for Family Health (SFH) Nigeria is a non-profit public health Nigerian NGO that is implementing programmes on Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS prevention and control, Family Planning and Maternal & Child Health (malarial & diarrheal diseases) and water purification. These programmes are essentially for the poor, vulnerable and hard to reach communities of Nigeria. SFH works in collaboration with the Federal Government of Nigeria, through the support of donors such as the British Department for International Development (UKaid), the United States Agency for international Development (USAID), the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and other independent donors.
Society for Family Health invites reputable and competent organisations to apply for Pre-qualification for the supply of:
- Epoxy flooring system suitable for warehousing pharmaceuticals
- Turbine roof ventilators and
- Warehouse Racks
All services are to be provided in Ota Ogun state.
Interested organisations must submit the following documents:
Submission of Application/Closing Date
- Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with copies of certificate of incorporation and Memorandum of Association.
- Verifiable evidence of company’s technical ability to supply.
- Epoxy flooring system (LOT 1) or
- Turbine roof ventilators (LOT 2) or
- Warehouse Racks (LOT 3)
- Evidence of similar projects successfully executed in the last three (3) years will be an added advantage.
- Company profile which will include list of key professionals with their curriculum vitae, evidence of registration of the personnel with relevant professional bodies
- Evidence of good financial standing from bankers
- Evidence of VAT registration/Remittance certificate and income tax clearance certificate for the most recent three (3) years.
The completed Pre-qualification submissions for any of the three (3) lots must be provided in duplicate copies in sealed envelopes and clearly marked with the appropriate code found below on the top right hand corner of the envelope
Pre-qualification areas: Epoxy flooring system
Lot Number: Lot 1
Code: Warehouse Lot 1.
Pre-qualification areas: Turbine roof ventilators
Lot Number: Lot 2
Code: Warehouse Lot 2
Pre-qualification areas: Warehouse Racking system
Lot Number: Lot 3
Code: Warehouse Lot 3
No envelope should contain information for more than one lot.
This sealed envelope should be addressed to the Director Procurement and received in the SFH Headquarters office in Abuja (find address below) on or before 5.00 p.m. of 20th March, 2013.
- At this stage, a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ qualifier will be used to rate all the points above, and only companies with a ‘yes’ response against all the points above (especially in the area of technical capacity) will be considered.
- All costs incurred by bidders as a result of this process and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies.
- Only companies that satisfy the Pre-qualification requirements will be contacted with Request for Quotes (RFQs).
Society for Family Health, Nigeria
8, Port Harcourt Crescent
Off Gimbiya Street
Area II, Garki, Abuja