The Federal Ministry of Transport intends to undertake the procurement of various projects under the 2013 Capital and Recurrent Budget.
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Ministry wishes to put on alert all interested and reputable Contractors/ Suppliers/Consultants with relevant experiences for consideration for the execution of the following projects:
- Procurement of computers Accessories
- Computerization of Accounting & Budgeting Systems
- Procurement of Computers /Computerization of the Library including Procurement of Scanners and Office Processors for Budget Division
- Computerization of the Registry/Training of Officers
- Procurement of Office Equipment such as Photocopying Machines, Fans etc.
- Procurement of Library/Law Books and Equipment
- Procurement of Office Furniture and Fittings
- Procurement of Stationery Items
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance
- Maintenance of IT equipment
- Printing of non-security documents
- Maintenance of Office Equipment
- Biometric and Access Control
- Procurement of 18 seater Toyota Hummer Buses for Youth Empowerment in Anaocha / Njikoka/ Dunukofia Federal Constituency Anambra State
- Procurement of Tricycles for Youth Empowerment in Anaocha / Njikoka/ Dunukofia Federal Constituency Anambra State
- Procurement of Motorcycles for Youth Empowerment in Anaocha
- Feasibility Studies/Consultancy for Kano-Dayi-Katsina Jibiya
- Feasibility Studies / Consultancy for Ilela –Sokoto-Jega-Yauri-Makera
- Feasibility Studies / Consultancy for Aba Ikpene- Ibiono-Itu (Spur Uyo) Odukpani Calabar
- Construction of National Freight Office, Seme Border Lagos
Construction of National Freight Office, Ilela Border Sokoto
The Procurements will be subjected to due process mechanism and open to all eligible bidders. Subsequently within the year, Specific Procurement Notices for theses procurements will be placed on the Notice Boards of the Ministry and its Parastatals/Agencies, National Dailies and Federal Tenders Journal accordingly depending on their threshold as soon as the relevant solicitation/bidding documents are finalized
Interested eligible bidders, who wish to participate in the bidding process are advised to be on the lookout for the subsequent Advertisements.
Please note that all the documents on Responsive Criteria such as Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Value Added Tax (VAT), Pension Commission (PENCOM) and Tax Certificates may be referred to the Security Agencies, Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), National Pension Commission (NPC) and other relevant bodies for verification.
The Ministry also reserves the right to invoke the provisions of Sections 28 of the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007 without incurring any liability to the bidder,
Engr. Nebolisa O. Emodi, FNSE
Federal Ministry of Transport