With support from the European Union (EU), Search for Common Ground In Nigeria (SFCG) Is carrying out the Tomorrow n a New Day project in support of the Federal Amnesty programme. The goal of the projects to support tong-term sustainability and results of the Amnesty Process and DOR in the Niger Delta. This action will ultimately support target communities’ healing from the trauma of violence, Loss of family members, livelihood and property. It will also strengthen structures of inclusive dialogue and decision-making, and establish mechanisms for conflict prevention, early warning and, rapid response that will empower Local stakeholders to help sustain peace in the Delta region. Search for Common Ground is seeking reputable companies to supply the following:
Production Studio Equipment and Training Equipment
Cybercafé Equipment and Public Address Systems
Power Generation Systems
General Office Equipment
You are requested to submit copies of the following documents as evidence of your eligibility to tender:
- A certified true copy of Certificate of Registration, incorporation and valid License issued by Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.
- For a joint venture, a fully signed Memorandum of Understanding between the parties.
- The company profile including the curriculum vitae and professional certificates of all technicians and studio specialists of the companies that intend to submit pre-qualification document for studio and training equipment and generator equipment respectively.
- The off Ice postal address and physical Location, functional contact emails and telephone numbers.
- List of at least three clients for whom the tenderer has conducted similar works within the last three years with address, company name, contact name and telephone number and email address of contact person(s)
- Tax clearance certificates issued by Nigerian Federal Inland Revenue Service/State Inland Revenue Service for the last three years.
- Verifiable evidence of similar works.
- Annual financial statements of the company, audited by a Certified Chattered Accountant from 2009 2011 applicable specifically to the companies bidding for studio equipment and training equipment and generator system equipment.
- Evidence of VAT Registration
Arrangement of document should follow the order presented above. Each parcel should have a table of content indicating the pages or folio on which these items are to be found. Any submission that does not conform to this form may not be processed further. Vendors are required to fully review aLl instructions and comply with all requirements as specified In this invitation for pre-qualification. SFCG reserves the right to reject any and all submissions due to incomplete documentation.
Collection of Bidding Document
Tenderers who will on the basis of the submitted documentation and assessment by SFCG have pre-qualified will be invited to collect bidding documents from SFCGs offices (Abuja. Port Harcourt or 3m), or receive these bidding documents via email.
Instructions and Submission Procedure
Pre-qualification documents are to be submitted with the above stated requirements. Note: Organizations or companies can bid for all, supply and submit the bid in 5 hard copies for each accordingly. Each envelope should be wax-sealed and marled with “Name of supply and services bided for at the top left corner as follows:
Prequalification Documents for the Supply and Installation of Equipment for Information Resources Centre NGR502/Supply_____
addressed with your organization email address and phone number for the purpose of acknowledging the receipt of the bid and envelope to:
The Country Director
Search for Common Ground, Nigeria
No 11 Tombia Street, GM. Port Harcourt,
Rivers State Nigeria.
Pre-quantification documents should be submitted no later than 5.00 pm on Friday, 15th of March, 2013,
Prequalification exercise shall be done on Monday March 18th 2013
at the Search for Common Ground conference hail in Port Harcourt at 10.00 am and successful companies shall be communicated accordingly.
- The submission of pre-qualification documents does not in any way compel Search for Common Ground Nigeria to list any of the bidders for tender,
- Companies are advised to apply strictly to the area of their expertise and business domain. Failure to comply with this instruction may lead to disqualification.
- SFCG shall not be responsible for payment of any expenses incurred by the bidder for the submission of pre-qualification documents.
- All bidders will be informed of the success or otherwise of their bids at the end of the pre-qualification exercise. Please note that SFCG reserves the right select bidders at its discretion and shall NOT enter into correspondence about the outcome of the prequalification exercise.
- Only companies which have satisfied the Pre-qualification requirements will be contacted to submit a quotation.