The Kwara State Government intends to embark on the construction of Kaiama - Kishi Road, a Federal Government road partitioned into three (3) different project Lots, viz:
- Lot I: Kaiama -Tesse (34.5km + 1.40m span bridge)
- Lot II: Tesse-Moshe (13.5km + 1.90m span bridge)
- Lot III: Moshe - Kishi (14.0km + 1.15m span bridge)
The road is gravel surfaced in parts and paved, trafficked by vehicles carrying agricultural produce. It is also about a 62km long road linking two neighbouring States - Kwara and Oyo in Nigeria. The road lies approximately within the longitude 4oE 30 25.5’E and Latitude 9o57’N and 10oN in gently (mid) undulating terrain for most of its length.
The Government is desirous of upgrading the road through Civil Works construction, whose major scope shall include:
Collection of Contract Documents
- Surfacing in bituminous material;
- Culvert works in plain and reinforced concrete.
- Bridge works over the perennial rivers
The contract documents can be collected from the Civil Engineering Department of the Ministry of Works and Transport with the following:
- Authorization to transact business in Nigeria, and other public institutions, i.e Federal (Category 0), Kwara State (Category H).
- Evidence of paid up shares (Form CO&) i.e Certificate of Incorporation and current Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Evidence of Pre-Qualification for the project.
- Evidence of payment for the procurement of the contract documents of N350,000 for Lot I, N250,000 for Lot II and N250,000 for Lot III.
The completed bidding documents should be addressed and returned to:
Ministerial Tenders Board
Ministry of Works and Transport
Ahmadu Bello Avenue
in a sealed envelope marked “CONFIDENTIAL” and Lot I, Lot II or Lot III as appropriate on the top left hand corner. Submission should not be beyond 21st March, 2013
TPL Alabi Qazeem Amuda fnitp.rtp