The Corporate Affairs Commission is a statutory organization established by the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990. It is empowered by the Act to Register, Regulate and supervise companies in Nigeria.
The Corporate Affairs Commission invites interested and reputable printing firms with requisite experience for pre qualification for printing jobs for this year 2013.
2.) Pre-Qualification Requirements
In order to be considered for p re-qualification, interested and competent contractors/suppliers must submit the following:
3.0 Closing Date/Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Full details of the company’s profile.
- CV’S of key personnel, showing experience and technical qualification
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004.
- List and verifiable evidence of similar jobs previously handled, stating the values, clients, and reference persons.
- Tax clearance for three (3) years.
- VAT registration certificate.
- Full office address and GSM numbers of contact persons.
- Companies Audited Account for the last 3 years.
- Bank reference.
- Evidence of financial capability or bank support.
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Amended Act 2011.
- Evidence of competent equipments/workshops capable to handle all forms of printing jobs.
The completed pre-qualification documents should be enclosed in an envelope, sealed and addressed to:
The Registrar General
Corporate Affairs Commission,
Plot, 420 Tigris Crescent,
Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
The completed pie-qualification documents should be submitted to the office of the Director Procurement, Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja on or before 12 noon of Wednesday 10th April, 2013.
The Commission may require a physical inspection of your equipments where necessary.
This is not an invitation to tender, full tendering procedure shall be applied only to bidders that have been prequalified and found capable of project delivery.
Tenderers should also note that only pm-qualified companies would be invited to submit financial bids. The management of Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja reserves the right to reject any or all the submissions that do not meet up with the requirements as specified above.
The advertisement for the submission of the pre-qualification shall neither be construed to be committed on the part of the Commission, nor shall it entitle any company to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the Commission by virtue of any response to the said advertisement.