The Nigeria Customs Service invites interested and reputable contractors, Manufacturers and Suppliers with relevant experience to apply for pre-qualification for tender as a first step to the selection of suitable contractors.
2.) Description and Scope:
- Supply of Motor/Operational Vehicles (b) Office Equipment
- Purchase/Construction of Office Building
- Construction of other Buildings
- Purchase/Construction of Staff Quarters
- Renovation/Rehabilitation of Residential Quarters
- Power Generating Plants/Equipment
- Water Supply
To be considered for pre-qualification, interested contractors should submit the following:
3. Closing Date/Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporation Affairs Commission
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years
- Evidence of having fulfilled all obligations in relation to pension and Social Security contributions in accordance with the provision of the Pension Act 2004 and Section 16 (6)-(d) of the Procurement Act 2007
- Clearance letter from Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Office in compliance with the Provisions of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 Section 6(i)-(ii)
- Evidence of VAT Registration, Remittance and Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Company Profile including key Staff and strength
- Details of equipment and plants
- Name, Address of Bankers and letter of Reference from Bank(s)
- Verifiable details of similar contracts previously executed in the last five (5) years including letters of Award, Agreements and Completion Certificate(s) where applicable.
Pre-qualification documents must be appropriately prepared n hard copy and sent in a sealed enveloped marked “Prequalification For Tender”
and to reach the address below not later than 4.00pm on Monday 22nd April, 2013.
4.) Opening of Pre-Qualification:
Applications received shall be opened publicly at 10,00am on Tuesday 23rd, April, 2013 at the CGC’s Conference Room, Customs Headquarters, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.
5.) Please note that formal tendering procedure will be provided only to contractors that have been successfully prequalified.
Nigeria Customs Service Tenders Board,
Room 037, Customs Headquarters,
Wuse Zone 3,