The Corporate Affairs Commission intends to undertake the procurement of goods on Lots listed below. Interested contracting firms are hereby invited to submit bids for the following items;
2) Bid Requirements
- Lot 1: Supply of Operational Motor Vehicles
- Lot 2: Supply of Office Furnitures
- Lot 3: Supply of ICT Equipments
Interested firms should include in the submission:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Full details of the Company’s Profile.
- Curriculum Vitae of key personnel showing experience and technical qualification.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for three (3) years.
- VAT registration certificate.
- Full office address and GSM numbers of contact person.
- Companies audited account for the last 3 years.
- Bank reference
- Evidence of financial capability or bank support.
- Details of the scope should be obtained from Administration department upon payment of N10,000.00 non-refundable fee, with a crossed bank draft (payable to Corporate Affairs Commission)
- Evidence of pension contribution.
- Evidence of compliance with Section 6 of ITF Act.
The Corporate Affairs Commission reserves the right to inspect or verify claims/information submitted as it deems necessary. Similarly, the office is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the selection process when unforeseen developments warrant such action, without incurring any liability and assigning any reasons thereof.
3) Bid Documents containing full specification on all the LOTS can be obtained from the office of Director, Procurement located on the fifth (5) floor of the main office building of Plot 420, Tigris Crescent, Maitama, Abuja, upon payment of a non-refundable sum of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N 10,000,00) for each Lot bided.
4) Submission of Bids
Bids are to be sealed with wax in an envelope indicating the LOT number and specification to the Secretary Tenders Board, Corporate Affairs Commission, Plot 420, Tigris Crescent, Maitama, Abuja. Submission of bids shall close at 1.00pm on 24th April, 2013
to be immediately followed by bid opening on the same day. Representatives of all bidding firms will be expected to be present at the bid opening session.