The Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency (NIHSA), of the Federal Ministry of Water Resources, is desirous of procuring some vehicles and hydrological equipment for installation in the eight Hydrological Areas (HAs) of the Country under the Flood Intervention Fund (FIF) given to the Agency by Mr. President.
2.) In compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act, 2007 for the award of Government contracts the Agency (NIHSA) hereby invites highly competent and qualified companies to submit Pre-qualifications and Financial Proposals for the procurement of the under-listed hydrological equipment and Vehicles.
3. The items are as follows:
A. Hydrological Equipment
- Sutron Meteosat Data Collection Platforms1XP);
- Acoustic Doppler Current Profilers (ADCP); and
- LSI-Lastem Automatic Weather Observation Station (AWOS) Software.
- Toyota Prado Jeeps;
- Toyota Hiace Buses.
4.) Pre-Qualification Documents:
Details of Company profile which should include; Name, Authentic Address, GSM phone numbers, e-mails etc.
- Certificate of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs commission (CAC).
- Evidence of experience of the Company, and its foreign partner(s) if any, on jobs of similar/related nature (Not applicable to B (i & ii) above).
- Staff disposition, (including foreign Partner(s) if any), their qualification and experience in similar/related jobs/works.
- Financial status of the Company,, which should include audited financial (annual) report, tax clearance Certificate for the last 3 years and evidence of VAT registration.
- Accompany every bid’ with affidavit of disclosure, disclosing whether any officer of MDA or BPP is a former or present director of the Company.
- Evidence of not having any Director who has been convicted in ANY Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety.
- Evidence of full compliance with the Provisions of the Contributory Pension Act of 2004.
- Any other information that will further enhance the Pre-qualification of the Company.
- Authorization to the Agency for an independent verification/authentication of information submitted.
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of 1% Industrial Training Fund contributions.
5.) Bid documents are available for collection at the Procurement Office of Nigeria Hydrological Service Agency (NIHSA) from the date of this publication. on payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (20,000.00) only: via c-payment at the designated bank below:
Account Name: Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency NIHSA)
Account Number: 1002860823
Bank: Keystone Bank Ltd., Utako branch, Abuja.
6.) Closing Date
12.00 noon on 15th April, 2013
7.) Submission of bid documents (Pre - Qualification and Financial).
The Director -General
- All bid documents must be submitted within 5 (Five) weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. on or before 15th April, 2013 by 12:00 Noon.
- The Pre- qualification Document and financial Bid should be enclosed in two separately sealed envelopes and clearly marked at the back “Pre-qualification for (name of project)” and “Financial bad for (name of project)” and both eenvlopes should be enclosed in a third envelop and sealed with a signed forwarding letter addressed to:
Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency
Plot 222, Shettinia A. Monguno Crescent
Opposite Julius Berger Corporate Headquarters
Utako District, Abuja.
Attention: Head, Procurement Unit, Room 315
- The mime and address of the firm/company and the project bided for should be clearly indicated at the back of the envelopes.
- All documents, both Pre-qualification and Financial bids are to be submitted in three (3) copies. The original should be clearly marked “Original”. All pages should be endorsed by the authorized signatory.
- Submission of applications closes at 12.00 noon on 15th April, 2013 and the tenders received shall be publicly upend at 1.00 pm on the same day in the Conference Room of the Agency.
- Only the Pre-qualified Companies’ shall have their financial bids opened at a later date to be communicated to them in writing.
- Please read the instructions carefully as non-compliance with the instructions given shall lead to immediate disqualification of the company from further participation in the bidding process in line with the provisions of the Procurement Act 2007.
- This advertisement for bid should not be construed as’ a commitment on the part of the Agency nor shall it entitle the submitting Contractor/Firm to make claims of whatsoever from the Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency. The Agency is not under any obligation to award contract to the lowest bidder but in accordance to the selection criteria stipulated in the Procurement Act 2007.
John Ayoade Shamonda,
Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency,
Plot 222, Shettima A. Monguno Crescent
Opposite Julius Berger Corporate Headquarters,
Utako District, Abuja.