Interested competent and reputable Developers are invited to apply for the Pr&-Qualification Exercise as a condition to be considered in the participation in the development of the University Land measuring 4, 702.25m2 located in Mabushi District of Abuja. The portion of land lying between coordinates 1005072.630MN and 330003.88ME 1005072.346MN and 330078.949ME is delineated by beacons PB 814, PB 815, PB 846 and PB 847. The survey p1ans available with the Director of Works and Physical Planning.
Compulsory and Mandatory Criteria
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company Audited Account for the last three years duly stamped
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act, 2004 and Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act, 2011 as applicable
- Evidence of Value Added Tax (VAT) registration
- A sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable.
- A sworn affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence, including fraud or financial impropriety
- A sworn affidavit indicating that no current staff of the University of Lagos is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company submitting bid.
Failure to provide any of the above listed documents will automatically disqualify the Developer.
2.) Other Requirements
- List and Sources of Equipment to be used for the project
- Indication of Technical and Administrative staff strength, with academic/
- List and Source of Equipment to be used for the project.
- Indication of Technical and Administrative staff strength, with academic/professional qualifications and years of experience of key personnel available for the project.
- Bank reference from a reputable Bank.
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed or being executed in Nigeria over the lost five years stating, type, cost and evidence of award and completion
- Evidence of Social Responsibility in terms of Endowment, Sports or ETF contribution.
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable pre-qualification documentation fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) in bank draft payable to the University of Lagos.
22nd April, 2013
Submission of Documents
All the documents should be sealed in an envelope. The envelope should be marked Confidential and written: Notice of intention to develop University of Lagos Satellite Town Land arid delivered either b hand or courier service to reach the address stated below not later, than 12 Noon of Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication:
Fifth Floor Senate House
c/o Council Affairs Officer
University of logos,
- Each Developer shall be required to appear before pre-Qualification Committee and will be expected to bring the original copies of all the documents submitted for prequalification for examination
- That by the submission of Pre-qualification documents University of Lagos is neither committed nor obliged to award the project to any Developer.
- That participating in Pre-qualification Exercise shall not be considered as a commitment on the part of the University, nor shall it entitle any Developer to any claim whatsoever to seek indemnity from the University of Lagos.
Only Developers that have been Pre-qualified and found suitable will be invited to competitively tender for the project.
Oluwarotimi O. A. Shodimu, Esq. FNIM
Registrar & Secretary to Council