The Government of Ekiti State, Nigeria proposes to undertake the following projects:
- Renovation of 18 General Hospitals;
- Construction of 3 Mother and Child Hospitals;
- Beautification of Ado-Ekiti Roads;
- Construction of 16 Local Government Markets across the State;
- Construction of Bus Terminus in Ado-Ekiti;
- Drilling of Boreholes;
- Construction of 36 Bus Stops in Ado-Ekiti;
- Completion of Staff Clinic at the State Secretariat Complex.
Reputable firms interested in the construction/renovation of the above projects, are requested to send in their tenders for the prequalification for the projects.
Tenderers are required to submit their proposal with the following requirements which shall be used as criteria for preliminary selection:
Mandatory (without which the firm will be disqualified):
- Evidence of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Evidence of Professional License to execute a construction of such magnitude;
- Evidence of payment of tax by the farm for the last three (3) years as at when due;
- Evidence of payment of overhead tax and development levy by the CEO of the company in Ekiti State, Nigeria for the last three (3) years;
- Evidence of registration of Business Premises in Ekita State, Nigeria,
- Evidence of registration as contractor with Bureau of Public Procurement, Ekiti State, Nigeria,
- Evidence of registration with Bureau of Special Projects
- Ekati State, Nigeria,
- Verifiable evidence of ownership for major construction equipment/facilities and the location which the equipment can be inspected Lease agreement must be provided for hired equipment,
- Evidence of access to credit/funds of up to N150,000,000.00 for items iv and N50,000,000 00 for items vi-viii.
- Six (6) months bank statements and reference letter from the bank.
- List of verifiable documentary evidence of at least two (2) similar jobs not less than N100,000,000.00 for items i-v and N50,000,000.00 for items vi-viii each successfully executed within the last 3 years including their letters of awards, completion certificate and relevant certificates of valuation where the job(s) are ongoing.
- Sworn Affidavit that:
- The company is not bankrupt
- The company does not have directors convicted by any court in Nigeria or other countries for any criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety;
- Evidence of registration with PENCOM, Pension and Social Security contributions and remittance to PEN COM Fund Administrator.
- Corporate profile of the firm including GV of the key personnel supported by professional licenses, registered address, functional contact email address, phone number(s);
- Audited account in the last three (3) years duly stamped by licensed auditors;
- Verifiable references of related construction services rendered in the last three (3) years (attach certificates of completion);
Applications for pre-qualification accompanied by the relevant documents should also be forwarded in sealed envelope marked at the top left corner and boldly written;
“Pre-Qualification For The (Project Of Choice)”.
and addressed to:
Bureau of Special Projects,
25th March, 2013
Signed: Mr. Jide Akinleye,
- Submission should be made in the order specified in this advert;
- Only short listed firms would be invited to tender;
- Nothing in the advert shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of the Government of Ekiti State, Nigeria.
Secretary, Bureau of Special Projects,
Ekiti State, Nigeria.
...Iiè Iyi Ilè Èye