Tenders are hereby invited from interested reputable contractors/corporate bodies/developers, registered with Odi-Olowo/Ojuwoye Local Council Development Area and Lagos State Ministry of Works to do as stated below:-
Purchase of Medical Equipment to Ayantuga Primary Health Centre.
- Certificate of Registration of company with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of registration with Lagos Slate Work Registration Board
- Evidence of Registration with Odi-Olowo/Ojuwoye Local Council Dev. Area
- Evidence of Financial Capability
- Three years tax Clearance Certificate
- Payment of non refundable Tender Fees of N150,000.00
Tenderers are advised to inspect the project before submitting their tenders.
Closing Date/Submission of Tender Document
All application for tender should be sealed in an envelope and addressed to:
The Council Manager
Town Planning Way
The completed tender should be deposited in the Tender box of the Council Manager at the Council Secretariat during office hours on or 26th March, 2013
The L.C.O.A is not bound to accept the lowest and highest tender nor give reasons for rejecting any tender. Any tender received other than in the manner prescribed above will not be entertained or considered.
R. O. Fashola (Esq)