Delta State Government is desirous of ensuring the transformation of Warn and its environs into a regional hub of commerce through the establishment of the Warn Industrial Business Park. Warn Industrial Park Limited is a special purpose vehicle incorporated to conceive, plan, implement and execute the Warn Industrial Business Park Project.
The objective the of the project is to create a safe and adequately maintained industrial and business environment in Warn. The park will also provide social and other infrastructure to make it an attractive destination to invest, live, work and for recreation.
An area the size of 329 hectares has been allocated for the project. The Park will contain Industrial clusters, Residential quarters, supporting facilities and amenities, Commercial, Retail and Office complexes and recreational facilities.
In order to achieve these objectives, Delta State Government of Nigeria and Warn Industrial Park Limited intend to partner with the private sector for the design, build, operation and transfer of Warn Industrial Business Park under a Public Private Partnership (PPP) arrangement.
An initial conceptual design for the park has been created and will form the basis on which the private partner would develop the project. The private partner will undertake the substantive design, implementation, construction, operation and management of the Park.
Interested firms or consortia are hereby invited to submit Expressions of Interest (EOI) for the construction, operation and management of Warn Industrial Business Park under a Design, Build, Finance, Operate and Transfer model.
The prospective firms or consortia are expected to demonstrate competence to undertake the project. The EOI submission should detail the following minimum requirements as a basis of prequalification:
- Full name of firm/consortia, members and contact person(s),postal contact and e-mail addresses, and telephone/facsimile/mobile numbers.
- Firm/Consortium members’ registration particulars including Certificate of Incorporation or equivalent registration documents.
- Most recent 3-years Audited Financial Statements.
- Evidence of available financing/access to credit line to execute projects.
- Project team, including relevant specialist consultants and a list of key personnel and organizational chart, qualifications and relevant experience
- Most recent Tax Clearance Certificate/Returns.
- Affiliations with relevant professional bodies.
- Evidence of capability and previous experience in undertaking PPP projects on a similar scale. Evidence of experience should include the following details:
- Name of Project, Brief Description and Client
- Scope of work
- Contract value
- Contractual period
- Nature of contract
- Name and address of related client’s referee.
Submission of Expression of Interest
EOIs should be submitted in five (5) original copies and should be signed and delivered in a sealed envelope or package clearly marked:
“Expression of Interest for the Concessioning of Warri Industrial Business Park Under A Public-Private Partnership Arrangement”
The EOI should be submitted to:
Warn Industrial Business Park Tenders Board
Office of the Secretary to the Delta State Government
Andy Uwejeyan Street
Asaba, Delta State
All submissions must be received on or before pm on Friday 16th March 2013.
Expressions of Interest must be in the English Language. EOI submitted through electronic mail or fax will not be accepted.
Interested firms may obtain further information by sending an electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This invitation does not constitute a commitment on the part of Delta State Government or Warn Industrial Park Limited to award the project to any firm or consortium expressing interest. Only shortlisted firms/consortia will be contacted.
Warri Industrial Business Park Tenders Board