The Federal Polytechnic, Damaturu plans to execute the projects below under its year 201 3 capital projects aIlocation.
Construction of Perimeter Fencing (Phase V)
: Renovation of School of General Studies
Renovation of Old Rectory Block
Renovation of Bombed Survey & Geo-Informatics & Estate Management Departments
Renovation of Old Registry Block
Construction of 1 No.4 Bedroom flat
Construction of 2 No. 3 Bedroom flat
Construction of 1 No.2 Bedroom flat
Interested and competent contractors, and suppliers with required experience are requested to submit Prequalification documents arranged in the following order for consideration.
- Evidence of Registration and Incorporation of Company by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company Income Tax Certificate for the last three (3) years (CITC)
- Evidence of Registration with the Polytechnic and or the Federal Ministry of works in the relevance category (FMW)
- Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) YEARS (CAA)
- List of key staff with evidence of proficiency and experience
- Evidence of Financial and Banking support
- Verifiable list of similar works successfully completed in the last three (3) years with names of clients evidence of award and completion
- Equipment and technology capacity
- Vat registration and evidence of Vat remittance
- Evidence of Community and Social Responsibility (CSR)
You will be required to purchase bid documents from the Bursary Department on payment of non-refundable fee of N40,000.00 to be duly completed and submitted together with the pre-qualification documents. For Contractors and Suppliers only.
All documents are to be submitted to the Office of the Registrar in a sealed envelope stating (Year 2013 Capital Projects and the lot for which interest is being signified)
to reach him 27th March, 2013.
All submissions will be opened at 12:00pm on 27th March, 2013
in the council chamber of the polytechnic and all applicants and members of the public are invited to attend.
Please Note That:
- This is not an invitation to tender full tendering process shall be applied to firms that have been prequalified, short-listed and found capable of delivery.
- All firms for consultancy devices will be expected to produce the drawing for tender as well as the bill of qualities for the project(s) indicated which will be used for their selection and subsequent BIDDING for contractors.
The Polytechnic will not go into correspondence with any applicant on account of unsuccessful submissions.