The Government of Ekiti State, Nigeria hereby invites registered and technically competent Supplier/Contractor to tender for the supply of a Brand New Iveco truce (190,26) Septic Emptier truck 15,000 litres Capacity and with Eight (8) Tyres model.
Scope of Job
Interested Suppliers should contact the Director Environmental Health and Sanitation Department; Ministry of Environment located at Phase IV, State Secretariat Complex, Ado-Ekiti, to obtain more information of the hid.
Interested Supplier/Contractor are to show interest for the bid with government receipt for the payment of non-refundable tender fees of Eighty Thousand Naira (N80,000.00) Only payable to Head 402/sub-head 127of the Ministry of Environment, at any of the Banks approved by the Government of Ekiti State, Nigeria for e-payment to be submitted for clearance to the Director of Planning Research and Statistic before you can proceed with the tendering.
- Evidence of registration with Bureau of Public Procurement, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of registration with Ministry of Works, Ekiti State,
- Evidence of payment of Ekiti State, Nigeria Development levy by the company for the last 3 years (2010, 2011 & 2012).
- Tax clearance certificate for the last 3 years (2010, 2011 & 2012) for at least two (2) directors of the company.
- Evidence of registration of verifiable business premises in Ekiti State, Nigeria.
- Evidence of payment of 3 years of Ekiti State, Nigeria Development Levy Receipt (2010, 2011 & 2012) for at least two (2) directors of the company.
- Company profile and verifiable list of Similar Job(s) carried out before now.
- Tax clearance certificate of the company for the last 3 years (2010, 2011 & 2012).
Method of Submission
ALL tender documents, (Technical & Financial), including application of intent must be submitted not later than 12noon, 27th March, 2013
in spiral bound A4 format, wax-sealed envelope marked
“EKS/MHE: Tender for the Supply of a Brand New Iveco Truce (190.26) Septic Emptier Truck"
and addressed to
State Tender’s Board,
Cabinet and Special Services Department,
Ekiti State, Nigeria.
Acceptance of Tender
The name of the bidder should not be inscribed on the envelope in any form or manner whatsoever. Only bids submitted in the prescribed manner shall be accepted by the tenders Secretariat.
This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Ministry of Environment, nor shall it entitle responding Suppliers/Contractors to seek any indemnity from the Ministry of Environment, Ekiti State, Nigeria by virtue of such Contractors having responded to this advertisement.
Signed: Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Environment,