In compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Nigerian Communications Commission invites tenders from reputable companies with proven experience to undertake the under-listed projects in its 2012 budget.
Lot No | Project Description
Procurement of 100 titles of books.
Supply and Implementation of secure wireless network for internet connection and radio frequency (RF) identification tracking system
Interested Contractors are to submit the following documents in the order stipulated below: -
Collection of Tender
- Evidence of Incorporation and registration with CAC.
- Genuine Tax clearance Certificate for the preceding 3 years i.e 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Evidence of Pension Fund/ ITF Contribution.
- Companies audited account for the preceding 3 years.
- Number of years of experience of similar work of the same magnitude
- List of Similar Works Performed in the last five(S) years
- Profile of the Company including list of Professional Staff qualification and competence for the assignment
- List of relevant equipment with evidence of purchase if owned or leased agreement.
- Evidence of financial capability supported with bank statements for the last six months from a reputable bank.
- Every Submission must be accompanied with an affidavit that all information and documents submitted are true and correct and that no officer of the Commission is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
Prospective bidders are required to collect detailed tender documents from the procurement department on the second floor at the Commissions head office at the address below, upon payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N35, 000.00 (Thirty-Five Thousand Naira per Lot) issued in bank draft in favour of Nigeria Communications Commission. The bid bond and tender fee receipt should accompany the financial bid upon submission.
Closing Date/Submission of Documents
The prospective Bidders shall enclose the original Technical and original financial bids and all copies of the Bids in two (2) separate envelopes, and enclosed the two (2) envelopes in one sealed outer envelope which shall bear the Lot description , the name and address of the Company and addressed to:
The Executive Vice Chairman
Nigerian Communications Commission
Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
The documents should be submitted at the Bid box in the reception of the Commission1s Head office at Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja not later than 12noon 26th April, 2013.
Opening of Tender
Tenders will be opened at 12.30pm same day at the Conference Hall in the Commission’s Head office Building, Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja. Interested Companies and Members of the Public are invited to attend the opening exercise.
- Late submissions shall be rejected
- This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be considered as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Commission to award a contract.
- The Commission reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereto.
- Only the financial bid of companies that met the technical criteria shall be opened during the Bid opening.
All enquiries should be directed to:
Human Capital and Infrastructure Group,
Nigerian Communications Commission,
3rd Floor, Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Director, Public Affairs