The Plateau State University, Bokkos intends to execute the following project:
Construction of School of Management Sciences:
The University is therefore, inviting reputable contractors with proven competence and experience for pre-qualification. Interested contractors are requested to submit pre-qualification documents as follows:
- Evidence of Incorporation and Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company’s tax clearance certificate for the preceding three (3) years i.e. 2009-2011.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years including annual turnover.
- Evidence of payment of ITF employers’ contribution.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the projects, Bank reference and a commitment to provide loan facility for the execution of the contract if won.
- List of similar verifiable and successfully completed or on-going projects. Enclose copies of letters of award, interim payment certificates and practical completion certificates, in the last five (5) years (i.e. 2007 to date only).
- List of key managerial, technical and administrative staff of the company. This should include names, qualifications, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates and professional certificates of regstration.
- Have fulfilled all its obligations to pay taxes, Company income Tax, Education Tax, Pensions, and Social Security Contribution as contained in Section 16, Subsection 6 (d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- List of equipment owned or to be eased by the company for the execution of the project showing evidence of ownership.
- VAT registration with evidence of remittances in the three (3) years.
- A sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine, verifiable and that, no officer of the University has a pecuniary interest or is a former, present director or shareholder in the company.
- Evidence of community social responsibility (if any).
Please come along with original copies of the Documents for sighting on the day of opening of the pre-qualificaton documents. All claims are subject to verification. Please note that any false claims shall be a ground for disqualification.
Collection Of Pre-qualification Documents:
The pre-qualification document is to be collected the Office of the Registrar, Plateau State University, Bokkos on payment in the Bursary Departmert of a non reffundable processing fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only.
Submission Of Pre-qualification Documents:
The Pre-qualification document should be spiral bound, packaged in an envelope and clearly marked "Prequalification for project - Construction of School of Management Sciences” at the top left hand corner of the envelope.
The name, address of the company and telephone number shall also be clearly written on the reversed side of the envelope.
All documents are to be addressed to the Registrar Plateau State University, Bokkos and submitted in the Tender box provided in the Registrar's Office, not later than 11:00am, 7th September, 2012
Opening Of Pre-qualification Documents:
The Pre-qualification documents will be opened three (3) weeks from the date of this publication at 11:00am in the Senate Chamber, Plateau State University, Bokkos on 6th of September, 2012.
Contractors are to attend the meeting for the opening of the pre-qualification documents. The list of successful prequalified companies will be displayed on the University notice board at the Front of the Administrative Building. Only prequalifed contractors shall be invited to tender for the projects accordingly.
- A submission of the pre-qualification documents to the Plateau State University. Bokkos is neither a commitment nor an obligation to award contract to any contractor or his agent.
- All claims are subject to verification. Take notice that any false claim shall be a ground for disqualification.
- The Plateau State University, Bokkos reserves the right to reject any or all documents submitted at any time prior to tendering or acceptance.
- The Plateau State University. Bokkos reserves the right to cancel the procurement proceedings at any stage the public interest without incurring any lability to any firm.
- Those who have not executed projects worth over N200 million need not apply.