Competent and qualified Firms/Companies are invited to submit Pre-Qualification documents for tender for the following 2013 capital projects.
- Construction of Students Hostel one storey building (Phase II)
- Construction of Office Complex for Works and Services Department
Application for pre-qualification should be accompanied with the following:
Closing Date/Submission of Application:
- Company’s Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission,
- Company’s profile and evidence of relevant/similar projects executed;
- Evidence of Remittance to Industrial Training Fund (ITF);
- Evidence of Registration with PENCOM;
- Company’s financial details for the last three (3) years;
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years;
- Ability to complete the project within a specified time;
- Bank Reference;
- Statement as to completion date of the project.
All applications for pre-qualification must be delivered in a sealed envelope marked “Application for pre-qualification” at the top corner of the envelope and should be forwarded to the Registrar’s Office, Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba, on or before 15th April 2013.
The submitted envelopes will be opened at 12 noon on 15th April, 2013
at the Board Room of the college.
This invitation for pre-qualification is not an invitation to tender. Only prequalified Companies/Firms will be invited to tender.
L. L Ugbechie