The Regional Centre for Training in Aerospace Surveys (RECTAS) is an Inter- Government Organization established in 1972 under the auspices of the United Nations Economic Commission for African (UNECA) to develop human capacities in Geoinformation (GIS, Photogrammetry & Remote Sensing and Cartography) for resources’ mapping and sustainable development. The Centre is situated in the campus of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria. The Federal Government of Nigeria, as host country, is supporting some physical development activities in the Centre. Accordingly, reputable and competent contractors are hereby invited to submit tender for the following projects:
Completion of Administrative Building.
Completion of International Guest House.
Completion of International Student Hostel (Block B).
Completion of on-going Staff Quarters.
Completion of Lecture Theatres.
Furnishing and Rehabilitation of information facilities.
Provision and Rehabilitation of infrastructural facilities;
Lot 8: Provision of Digital Facilities/ Software for:
- Road network
- Drainage system
- Water pipe network
- Electricity and Street Lights
- Photogrammetry laboratory
- Geographic information System (GIS) laboratory
- Cartography laboratory
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Laboratory
Establishment of e-Library and Stocking of Books and Journals
Completion of On-going Recreation Centre;
- Football pitch, and
- Lawn Tennis court
2.) Requirements: Interested Companies are requested to forward their financial bid with the following requirements:
3.) Completion of Tender Documents:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC),
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years,
- Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate / remittance,
- Name, email address and telephone numbers of the CEOs of the companies,
- Details of the Company profile including previous experience on similar projects,
- Evidence of registration with the COREN, and
- Evidence of compliance with 2004 Pension Act.
Prospective bidders should collect biding documents from the office of the undersigned on payment of anon-refundable tender fees as follows:
4.) Submission of Tenders Documents:
- N100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Naira) for each project listed No.1-71
- N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira) for each project listed No.8 & 9.
- N25,000.00 (Twenty Five Thousand) for each project listed No.7ii-7iv&10
All completed tenders should be submitted in sealed envelops with the inscription of the project tendered for, number and addressed to:
“The Executive Director
Regional Centre for Training in Aerospace
Off Road 1, Obafemi Awolowo University
Campus, P.M.B. 5545, lle-Ife, Osun State.
12:00 noon on Monday, 8th April, 2013.
5.) Important Information:
Please Note that;
The Centre reserves the right to verify and authenticity of any claim(s) made in the documents submitted by companies, and
Failure to comply with requisite requirement may result in the disqualification of bids.
Regional Centre for Training in Aerospace Surveys (RECTAS)
Ile-Ife, Osun State.
18th March, 2013.