The National Assembly in accordance with the requirement of the Public Procurement Act, 2007 hereby invites competent and reputable companies to tender for the following contracts being contemplated under the House of Representatives 2013 Projects as described hereunder:
2.) Description of Supplies
3.) Tender Requirements:
- Lot 1H: Supply of office consumables.
- Lot 2H: Supply of office Equipment.
- Lot 3H: Supply of Amended Constitution and Laws of the Federation.
- Lot 4H: Provision of Sectional Facility/Maintenance Works.
Interested Companies/Contractors should indicate interest in writing, attaching the following documents:
4.) Tender Instructions
- Evidence of Company Registration (Certificate of Incorporation);
- Evidence of Tax Clearance for the last 3years (2010, 2011, 2012);
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittance;
- Copies of Auditors Report and Financial Statement (2010, 2011, 2012);
- Evidence of Financial Capability & Bank Support;
- Verifiable Evidence of execution of similar projects;
- Evidence of PENCOM Registration and Remittance;
- Evidence of ITF Registration (for LOT4H only); and.
- Sworn Affidavit in line with the provision of Part IV, Section 16, Subsection 6(e-f) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
- Interested Companies are to collect Bid Documents from the National Assembly
- Tenders Board Secretariat (Room 1.279, Annex 1, NASS Complex) upon evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N20,000.00 (in Bank Draft in favour of the
- National Assembly);
- All contracts will attract 2% of Bid Sum as Bid Security (Bank Guarantee);
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2007;
- Bids shall clearly indicate Bid Validity Period;
- Existing Tender Fee Rates will apply,
- All Bids shall be assessed in full compliance with the instructions in the Tender Documents, which shall form the basis for Eligibility of Contractors/Suppliers for final consideration; and.
- Tender Document submitted late shall be rejected.
5.) Submission of Bids
A total 15 copies of both the Financial and Technical Bids shall be submitted (in addition to the original hard and soft copies). The documents must be properly paginated, initialed and sealed in 15x9.5 envelope, marked appropriately at the left hand corner “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid”. Both Bids (envelopes) will be enclosed in a bigger envelope (properly sealed) with the LOT clearly stated and addressed to:
National Assembly Tenders Board
Three Arms Zone
To be dropped in the Tender Box in the office of the Secretary Tenders Board not later than 1pm on Thursday, 4th April, 2013.
6.) Bids Opening
Bids will be opened at 1:30pm on Thursday, 4th April, 2013 at the Department of Procurement & Supplies Conference Room (Room 1.271) Annex I, NASS Complex;
All prospective Contractors or their accredited representatives should endeavour to be present, please.
- National Assembly reserves the right to reject any or all bid documents;
- This invitation should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the
- National Assembly to enter any form of contract with any company, enter into any communication with any company not found suitable nor shall it entitle any company to make any claim whatsoever from the National Assembly;
- All costs incurred as a result of this Tender Invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies;
- National Assembly is not bound to accept the lowest Bid or any Tender;
- The National Assembly also reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning reason thereof; and.
- Technical bids submitted by interested companies will be assessed and only
- Tenders of those found responsive will be subjected for detailed evaluation.