Advert for Tender Opportunity TB-2931 Maintenance of Company Vehicles
Addax Petroleum Development Nigeria Limited (hereinafter referred to as "APD(N)L") invites interested and pre-qualifled Contractors to respond to this advertisement opportunity for the Maintenance of Company Vehicles at APD(N)L’s various locations, as detailed in item 2 below. The contract is proposed to commence in Q4 2012 and continue for a duration of two (2) years with APD(N)L having the sole option to extend the duration for a further period of one (1) year.
2. Scope of Services
This Scope of Services covers the provision of Maintenance of Company Vehicles assoiciated with APD(N)L's Operations. The services will be performed on APD(N)L’s locations in Lagos, PortHarcourt, Abuja, Calabar,and Izombe.
As a minimum requirement, the selected Contractor shall have the necessary experience, capability and shall be fully responsible for the supply and performance of this maintenance service:
- Provision of all routine maintenance and non routine repairs necessary to keep the vehicles in safe and roadworthy conditions. Routine maintenance shall include all work in accordance with the manufacturer’s service schedule (inclusive of all lubricants, filters. points and plugs). Routine maintenance excludes extra-ordinary maintenance which shall be defined as all maintenance of whatever nature that is not caused by an accident/incident.
- Provision and supply of lubricants, hydraulic fluids and any other type of motor oil required for the maintenance of vehicles (as specified by the vehicle manufacturers).
- Provision of all resources including workshops, mechanics, spare parts, tools and materials necessary to perform the services.
- Maintain history cards showing dates of all repairs carried out, spare parts used, mileage and time taken to effect the work for each vehicle.
- Have a standard workshop which shall have, at least, the following tools and equipment:
- Air compressor and hoses
- Wheel balancing machine
- Tyre changing and repair tools and equipinent
- Fire extinguisiers
- High pressure washing machine with spray and jet lances
- All small tools such as wrenches etc. necessary to perfom work under this contract according to manufacturers specification
- Cutting andWelding equipment
- A separate and properly ventilated battery room complete with eyewash stations
- Wheel alignment (tracking)tools.
- All cleaning materals neceasary to perform work under this contract
- A first aid box readily available and regularly refurbished according to a plan.
- Engine diagnostic equipment
- A sufficient stock of spare parts to ensure that downtime is minimised
Scope of Work shall include all required labour, materials, workshop and equipment to implement the maintenance and repairs of COMPANY’S vehicles at Lagos, Port Harcourt, Aba, Calabar and lzombe as directed by COMPANY.
The selected Contractor will be responsible for the mobilisation and subsequent demobilisation of its equipment, tools and personnel between place of origin and APD(N)L’s noimnated onshore location where the Services are to be performed
3. Mandatory Requirements:
3.1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Tenderers are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.05.22 Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Services. (Service) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation toTender (ITT)
3.1.1. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the services category you are listed for: You may visit NipeX NJQS Website at www.nipexng.com
and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click on ‘check my supplier status’ and thereafter click on ‘supplier product group’.
3.1.2 If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyintan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
3.1.3 To initiate the JQS Pre-qualification process, you may access www.nipexng.com
to download the requisite application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
3.2. In addition to 3.1 above, Tenderers shall also be required to comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Cotent Development Act 2010.
4. Nigerian Content Requirements:
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to provide details of their relevant strategyto ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act 2010 as provided at www.nnpcgroup.com
in view of the fact that non-compliance will constitute a fatal flaw in all contract evaluations.
The Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) will require eachTenderer to:
- Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service, is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and rasponsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. With photocopies of its CAC Forms CO2 and CO7.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of its key management positions are held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. And also show percantage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and adresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop.
- Provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five(5) years.
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O.Box).
- Pro vide detailed description of the location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair, maintenance and testing facilities).
- Provide detailed statement with evidence of how it intends to maximize the use of Nigerian made goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content the company is involved in.
- Provide evidence of Nigerian Content Equipment certificate (NCEC)
5. Closing Date:
5.1. This tender opportunity shall remain open in the NipeX systen for fifteen (15) working days and shall close to interested contractors by 12:00 Hours on October 3, 2012
5.2. Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS under this Product/category (3.05.22 Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Services) as at the advert closing time/date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
Please note that all interested Contractors are required to strictly adhere to following conditions in relation to their response to this advert:
- As stated in item 3 hereto Contractors are required to be pre-qualified in NJQS under this specific Services category to be eligible to participate in this tender opportunity.
- To enable Interested pre-qualified Contractors to use the NipeX System to progress this tender exercise, they should access the NipeX System and include within their company profile, a name of a principal personnel, his/her phone number and the Contractcrs general official email address for NipeX System set-up and training purposes.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractors own account.
- This Advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of APD(N)L to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors ,sub-contractors or agents nor shall it entitle pre-qualifled Contractors to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from APD(N)L and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process which requires pre-qualified Contractors to submit their documentation in thefollowing manner:
- (i) Pre-Qualified contractors in the relevant Services category in NJQS will be requested to submit their Technical Tenders.
- (ii) Following the Technical evaluation process, only technically acceptable and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit their Commercial Tenders.
- APD(N)L reserves the right to reject the submission(s) made by any and/or all Contractors at its sole discretion and at no cost whatsoever to APD(N)L.
- APD(N)L will communicate only with authorised officers of the qualifying Contractors at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
Please visit the Nipex portal at www.nipexng.com
for this advert and other relevant informaton.