The Tertiary Institution Trust Fund (TETFIJND) has granted approval-in- principles for the execution of the following projects under its 2012 special intervention:
Construction of the Department of Estate Management
Construction of Bottle and Sachet Water facility
Construction of Academic Staff Offices for the Department of Metallurgy.
Supply of plants and machinery with accessories for the bottle and Sachet Water facility
Supply of equipment for the Department of Civil Engineering.
Consequently, the Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic wishes to invite reputable construction companies and suppliers to indicate interest to prequalify for the projects.
Interested contractors wishing to carry out the above projects should submit the following documents with the expression of interest -
- Evidence of incorporation/registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance certificate for the last three (3)years.
- An up to date Commercial Bank reference address to the Rector confirming the financial capability of the company to execute the project
- VAT registration certificate and evidence of remittances for the last three (3) years.
- Company Certified Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years.
- Company profile which should include GMS numbers, E-mail address of the firm, list of key personnel with their qualifications, professional registration, experience (Pls. attach photocopies).
- List of similar projects previously executed with cost, location and names of clients. Please attach photographs, letters of awards, completion certificates (if available).
- List of major equipment and machinery available to the company with evidence of ownership.
- Evidence of fulfilling statutory obligation of payment of training contribution on behalf of employees to Industrial Training Fund.
Evidence of staff pension contribution.
The above documents and any other useful information should be bound and submitted in sealed plain envelop clearly stating the project name and lot(s) for which the pre-qualification is sought on left hand side corner and addresses to
Procurement Planning Committee,
Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic,
RM.B. 1034, 81mm Kebbi,
To reach him no later than 12:00noon on Thursday 25th Aprll, 2013.
The documents will be opened at 3:00pm same day at the Council Board Room. Central Administration, Gesse Campus, Argungu Road, 81mm Kebbi.
This advert is not an invitation to ‘Tender’. Tendering procedure will be applied only to firms that are pre-qualified The Institution shall reserve the right to reject any document that does not satisfy the pre-qualification on requirement. The Institution shall not bear any cost incidental to this exercise.