The National Board for Technology Incubation (NBTI) invites interested and credible Companies to apply for pre-qualification for the various projects of the Board for the 2013 Fiscal year.
The scope of Work includes:
Lot 1: Provision of Library Facilities
Lot 2: Provision of Quality Control Laboratories in Centers
Lot 3: Provision of Stand-by Generators in 21 Centers
Lot 4: Fire Fighting Equipment for Centers
Lot 5: Acquisition of Demonstration Equipment for Incubatees
Lot 6: Development of Permanent Site Lot 7: Provision of Engineering Workshop
Lot 8: Prototype Development Lot 9: Establishment / Rehabilitation and upgrading of Centres.
Lot 10: Establishment of New Centers and its Consultancy works
3.) The following requirement for pre qualification must be submitted:
4.) Closing Date/ Submission
- Evidence of Company’s Certificate of Incorporation
- Three years (3yrs) Tax Clearance and VAT Registration Certificate
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) Certificate.
- Evidence of Registration with the Board as a Contractor.
- Evidence of Registration with Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Company Profile with list of Technical and Management Staff. Please include Membership Certificates (NSE, COREN Degree, HND e.t.c) as evidence of technical capability.
- Previous work done with evidence in form of photocopy of letter of award of any Contract.
- Evidence of Financial Capability
Pre-qualification documents must be in sealed envelope marked: Confidential Pre-Qualification for NBTI 2013 Fiscal Year Capital Projects
and the LOT of interest clearly printed at the top left corner of the envelope and submitted within 18th April, 2013
The Director - General/ CEO
National Board for Technology Incubation
10 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama
Submission for the prequalification documents is not a guarantee for the award of contract. Only prequalified Companies shall be invited in writing.
National Board for Technology Incubation,