Forte Oil (formerly African Petroleum Plc.) is a major marketer of petroleum products with a retail presence of 550 outlets and operating out of various depots and petroleum Terminals in Nigeria. As part of our business transformation program aimed at boosting operational efficiency in the organization, we seek proposals from the general public for participation in our Super Transporters Scheme.
Minimum requirements for participation in the Super Transporters Scheme
are as follows:
- Prospective transporters must have a minimum of 50 trucks aged 0-4 years.
- Prospective transporters must be willing to haul Petroleum products to all destinations of our choice.
- Prospective transporters must present 2 references each and a letter from a guarantor.
- Prospective transporters must have CIT insurance.
- Prospective transporters must be willing to issue a Bank guarantee to cover the lifting of Petroleum Products.
- Trucks will be presented painted in White Auto Cray.
Interested transporters who meet the above requirements should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
25th April, 2013