Chevron Nigeria Limited - R. C. 6135 (Operator of the NNPC/Chevron Joint Venture)
Tender Opportunity For Provision of Tubular Inspection Services (Onshore) to Support Onshore Drilling and Completion Operations
Chevron Nigeria Limited invites interested and prequalified companies for this tender opportunity for the provision of TUBULAR INSPECTION SERVICES (ONSHORE).
2. Scope of Work:
DRL-2011-874074 -TUBULAR INSPECTION SERVICES (ONSHORE)
Interested bidders must be able to provide Tubular Inspection Services in compliance with relevant API and COMPANY specifications. The scope of WORK shall include but not limited to the provision of:
3. Mandatory Requirements:
- Vendor review of Mill Test reports, manufacturing and testing schedules, and test procedures and pass / fail criteria for compliance with relevant API specs, support and/or development of Quality plan. Online quality documentation and manufacturing reviews to support in-mill and in-threaders and in-country nondestructive and destructive testing and inspection.
- Vendor surveillance services at the mill to ensure compliance to COMPANY and relevant API specifications, including latest edition of 5CT.
- Vendor surveillance services at the port of export and port of entry to ensure proper protection, care (including storage that prevents contact with water or excess dust) and handling (including racks and grips composed of appropriate plastic / polymer to prevent oxygen layer degradation of CRAs) of tubular during the transportation from the mill / manufacturing plant to designated delivery point
- NDT inspection services (as per API RP 5A5) in various international locations for ex-stock tubular that COMPANY intends to purchase
- NDT Inspection services (as per API RP 5A5) in COMPANY’s operational bases and at rig site before installing of tubular into the well
- Tubular Maintenance services
- Qualification and inspection of local threading facilities
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre -qualified in the 3.04.40 (OCTG Services - cleaning, Hardbanding, Recutting, rethreading, storage) and/or 3.07.02 (Pipeline Flushing / Inspection / External / Internal Inspection, Pigging Services) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category by the bid close date will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
2. Please note that interested bidders including their sub-contractor(s) shall be required to:
a. Meet all JQS mandatory requirements to be listed as “PREQUALIFIED” for a category in the JQS database,
b. Meet all Nigerian Content requirements stated in this advert in their responses to the invitation to Technical Tender.
(Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW")
3. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
4. If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
5. To initiate and complete the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
4. Nigerian Content Requirements:
5. Closing Date
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies ofyour CAC Forms CO2 and CO7.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this project, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Contractors shall comply and execute the contract in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 and all Applicable Laws and regulations. Contractor shall provide details of its Nigerian Content Plan (NCP) submitted as part of its technical requirement at the Technical phase (ITT) of the tender process and demonstrate deliberate utilization of Nigerian human and material resources without compromising safety, health and environmental standards
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
- Location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repaire & maintenance facilities and, testing facilities)
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
- Tenderers (Vendors, Original Equipment, Manufacturers-OEMs, and EPC Contractors) are required to present Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (or evidence of application for the certificate) in respect of any components, spares, equipments, systems and packages to be used in the proposed project under tender.
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.04.40 (OCTG Services - cleaning, Hardbanding, Recutting, rethreading, storage) and/or 3.07.02 (Pipeline Flushing / Inspection / External / Internal Inspection, Pigging Services) by 16:00 Hours, October 3, 2012 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bid.
Please note the following:
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under this product/service category.
- The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
- Bidders who for the purpose of this bid process enter into a JV, Partnership, Consortiuma, etc with another bidder bidding this tender will be disqualified.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of CNL to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from CNL and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the prequalifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com
for this advert and other information.