The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in pursuance of its statutory functions and in compliance with Due process requirements invites registered and reputable firms for the supply of Operations Materials, Kits, Posters, Delineation services and Equipment.
(A) Print Materials
Lot 1 - Operations Result Posters (EC BOE)
Lot 2 - Operations Recall Posters - RF(R)
Lot 3 - Guide to Polling Units & Reg. Areas (Revised Edition)
(B) Operations Materials
Lot 4 - Operations Kits
Lot 5 - PU markers
Lot 6 - Delineation Services, Equipment & materials.
2.) Pre-Qualification Requirements following documents:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission,
- Evidence of CAC Annual Returns update.
- Evidence of immediate - past three years Audited Account (2010-2012)
- Current(3) three years tax clearance.
- Evidence of Financial capacity and bank support.
- Detailed company profile showing the experience and professional qualification of key personnel.
- List and evidence of equipment and technical capability to be utilized for the project.
- Evidence of VAT registration and past VAT remittances.
- Submission of PENCOM’s certificate of compliance confirming company’s fulfillment of its statutory obligations to the employees with respect to pensions.
- Evidence of corporate social responsibility.
- Evidence of compliance with local content policy.
- Telephone (GSM) number(s) of contractor/company’s representative(s).
3.) General Information
- This “Notice of Intent” is not an invitation to bid, Full bidding procedure contained in the bid documents shall be provided only to successful pre-qualified applicants deemed suitable by the Commission at a prescribed fee.
- The closing date for submission of the tender shall be 10.00 a.m. of Thursday, 13th June 2013. Opening of the pre-qualification documents will be at 2 p.m. of the same day.
- Only firms that are technically responsive after evaluation of prequalification documents will be contacted and invited for bidding.
- For further information and enquiry, please contact the Director, Operations, INEC Headquarters, Maitama District, Abuja.
All submissions should be delivered in one (1) neatly bound envelope clearly marked “Prequalification for the Supply of Operations Materials, Kits, Posters, and Delineation Service Sand Equipment,”
and addressed to:
Independent National Electoral Commission,
Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, PMB 0184,