In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) hereby invites competent and reputable consultants to submit bid documents for the Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Tax Consultancy Services under its 2013 financial year (IGR) budget
B.) SCOPEOF WORK
- Lot A: Headquarters, Local and International Wings of Murtala Muhammed Airport
- Lot B: Ibadan Airport, Ilorin International Airport, Akure Airport and Benin Airport
- Lot C: Sultan Abubakar International Airport, Sokoto; Mallam Aminu-Kano Airport and International Airport, Kana; Umaru Musa-Yaradua International Airport, Kastina: Maduguri Airport and Vole Airport.
- Lot D: Nnamid Azikwe International Airport, Abuja; Kaduna Airport; Mince and Makurdi Airport
- Lot E: Port-Harcourt International Airport, Port-Harcourt; Akanu Ibiam international Airport, Enugu; Maryret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar and Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri.
The scope of service shall cover the tax disputes with various tax bodies and shall include but not limited to the following:
C.) Expression of Interest (EOI) Requirements
- Compute and confirm the assessment raised by the Tax bodies.
- Reconcile Tax figures with Tax Authority.
- Discuss the variance with the Tax bodies.
- Obtain new agreed Tax Liabilities.
- Assist to negotiate the terms of payment.
- Obtain various Tax Clearance Certificates.
- Collect the outstanding Tax Revenue Receipts and Credit Notes for the Authority.
D.) Submission of Documents
- Evidence of Company Registration (Certificate of incorporation or Registration of business name).
- Certified true copy of memorandum and article of association with CAC forms CACO2 & CACO7 inclusive (where applicable).
- Verifiable location address in Nigeria.
- Company’s profile including major clients handled in the last three (3) years and the CV’s of the key Management staff with Academic and Professional certificates attached.
- Evidence of company’s membership with relevant professional body.
- Copies of the audited account of the company for the last three years.
- Evidence of tax payments (Current Tax Clearance Certificate) for the last three years.
- VAT registration and evidence of remittance.
- Evidence of Payment into employees’ retirement savings account (RSA) in compliance with extant provision of PENSION REFORM ACT 2004.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project (Bank Reference Letter/Bank guarantee will form part of the evaluation criteria).
- Verifiable evidence of similar projects successfully completed / on-going (e.g. Letter of Award, Certificate of completion, Contract Agreement and Payment Certificate).
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) regulation (where applicable).
- Evidence of registration with Financial Reporting Council (FRC) of Nigeria (where applicable).
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing as follows:
- That all documents submitted are not only correct but genuine.
- That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law,
- That none of firm’s Director or the company is bankrupt,
- Whether or not any of the officers of FAAN or BPP is a former or present Director/staff of the Company.
The documents are to be submitted in four (4) copies in A4 paper size and neatly bounded. The document should be arranged in the order listed under expression of interest requirements above and clearly separated by dividers.
The documents fl) j be sealed in an envelope, the Project Name clearly written at the top left corrier of the envelope and the name of the bidding company boldly written at the back. All documents must be submitted to the office of “The General Manager (Procurement)”, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja Lagos.
Contacts: Phone No. 08033075384 & 08023154129; E-mail Address: email@example.com
E.) Closing and Opening of Submissions
Submission of tender document shall close at exactly 11.30 am on June 3, 2013. All submissions will be opened on the same day at 12 noon in FAAN Headquarters, Commercial Conference Room, Ikeja, Lagos.
F.) Important Information
- FAAN reserves the right, to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the tender documents submitted by companies.
- Failure to comply with the instruction(s) and provide any required document(s) may automatically result in disqualification.
- FAAN reserves the right to reject any or all the tender documents.
- Original of all documents above must be produced for sighting at the opening and any other time requested.
- Tender documents submitted late shall be rejected. All submissions must be in English language.
- This advert shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of FAAN, nor shall it entail the Applicant to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/ or seek any indemnity from FAAN, by virtue of such applicant having responded to this publication.