Interested Contractors are hereby invited to tender for execution of the following Capital Projects in the Hospital. The Specifications for these jobs are obtainable on request from the Office of the Asst. Director (Procurement).
Supply and Installation of 250KVA FG Wilson Perkins Generator Set
Contract for the Completion of Block of flat Block E
Supply and Installation of Neonatal Ventilators for SCBU
Construction of new Office complex for Obstetrics & Gynaecology Department.
Supply of Dental Equipment- (Model AL 398)
Construction of new Office complex for Anesthesiology Department.
Supply of Submersible pumps - 30HP Grundfos pumps complete with starter, Protective device and accessories from Messrs Eauxwell Nigeria Limited.
Supply and Installation of Analog X-Ray Machine (Prognost FS X-ray equipment with a mounted tubestand, horizontal X-ray bucky table etc - Make: Protec GmbH Medical - Made in Germany)
Supply of 1No. Toyota Avensis 2.0 Litres Fabric Seat Automatic, 6Airbags Protector, CD Cassestte PlayerA/C etc.
Supply of Paraffin Embedding Centre (Micro EC 350), with accessories
Renovation of Quarter “A” 27.
Supply and Installation of 150KVA FG Wilson Perkins, Sound Proof Type, water cooled, diesel, Generator set continuously rated at 41 5/240V, 50H3 3phase 1500/3000 RMP at 0.8PF with Basic electric key switch/AMP Panel alternator type.
Supply and Installation of J4 (80-82529) four section operation table with radio-translucent top complete standard leg section with 8cm mattress providing trendelenburg lateral tilt and break back movements. Make: Eschmann
Supply and Installation of VM 2800 Endoscope from AOHUAVME 2800 image processor, XLS 150 Light source Xenon 150W, VME 925 Video Gastroscope 1050 x 9.2mm, VME Colonoscope 1650 x 12.8mm with Suction pump and Aohua endoscope software set.
Supply of Dialysis Machines- Model DBB-05
Supply of Consumables for the Stem Cell Transplant Unit - Quadruple blood bags with filters etc
Supply and Installation of Adaltis fully Automated Immuno-Haernatology Analyzer System Designed for Confirmation of: HBV, HCV, HIV, Syphilis etc.
Supply and Installation of Ophthalmic Equipment - MOM - Legend Truglow Operation Microscope FS-1 with Retinal Accessories
- BIOM for Retinal Surgery
- Re-lnventor(lmage Inventor)
- Laser Protective Lens
Supply and Installation of Ophthalmic Equipment:-
- PachymeterSonomedPacScan 300 P.
- Portable Handheld Binocular Slit Lamp (Appasamy)
- Endolaser for Vitrectomy (Appasamy) 532nm Green Laser Console with Endolaser delivery
- B Scan Ultrasound for Ophthalmology Sonomed B- 5500 + E-Z Scan with B-Probe (Sonomed).
- Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope (Appasamy)
- Daithermy Machine Wet-field Cautery(Appasamy)
- TURBO VIT VENTURI PHACO with 23 Gauge Posterior VITRECTOMY SYSTEM ( Touch Screen) Appasamy,
- Pulse Air Non-Contact Tonometer (Keeler)
Supply and Installation of Hospital Furniture - Hospital bed, Patient Dinning Table, Mattress and Lookers.
The following conditions must be fulfilled to qualify for consideration:
- Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years.
- VAT Certificate.
- Evidence of Registration with Pension Administrator
- Audited Company/Account for the past 3 years
- Company Profile and office address
- Evidence of similar jobs/assignments conducted by the company in the past.
- Evidence from company’s Bankers as to its financial strength, creditworthiness and solvency.
- A Sworn Affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable
- Supplier who wishes to tender for more than One Lot is required to pay the required amount of each tender.
- Interested Companies are to collect documents from the Procurement Division of the Hospital with the evidence of payment of the stipulated fee.
- The receipt of the non refundable tender fee of N 5,000.09 paid to Skye Bank Plc Account Number 1770413127, MUST be presented to Procurement Division for the collection of Tender documents. Any tender document not duly collected from Procurement Division renders the bid submitted invalid.
- A copy of the receipt of the tender fees should be attached to the completed Tender documents and to be neatly bound and sealed with separate envelopes quoting the appropriate Project Name and Lot Number at top right hand corner of the Envelopes.
- The sealed envelope should be addressed to the Chief Medical Director, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 1111, Benin City and dropped in the appropriate box in the office of the Chief Medical Director not later than 12.05pm on Friday June 21st 2013, or Six (6) weeks from date of this advert.
- All completed tender documents must be forwarded to the Chief Medical Director with a covering letter, written on the Company’s letter head. Bidders are invited to attend or send their representatives to the bid opening meeting at the
- Hospital Board Room on the date and time stated above.
- The Hospital Management is not obliged to accept any lowest tender.
For: Chief Medical Director