Federal Government College Keffi invites sealed bids from interested bidders for the following works;
- Renovation of the Home Economics Laboratory
- Renovation of the College Store
- Completion of the Administrative Block
- Furnishing of the Administrative Block
- Construction of 1200 Capacity Dining Hall
- Construction of 2 Blocks of 6 Classrooms
- Renovation of I Block of Female Dormitory.
- Renovation of the Physics & Agric Laboratories
- Construction of I Block of4Aparttnent Dormitories for Female Students
- Construction of 1 Block of4Apartment Dormitories for Male Students
- Construction of Internal Road Network
- Erosion and Flood Control.
- Home Economics Laboratory Equipment.
Qualification Requirements for Bidding Include
- Certificate of incorporation of company. (CAC Certificate)
- Comprehensive Company Profile.
- Tax clearance for the past three (3) years.
- Evidence of V.A.T Registration Certificate
- Evidence of work experience within the past 3 years
- Evidence of financial viability.
- Evidence of issuance of Compliance Certificate by PFNCOM
; Bidding documents are to be collected from the office of the Bursar, federal Government College, Keffi on the payment of a non refundable fee of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) in batik draft not later than six (6) weeks front the date of this publication. The bank draft should be made payable to the Principal Federal Government college, Keffi
Collection of Ridding Documents and submission of Contractor’s Tenders which should be addressed to the Principal. Federal Government College Keffi will commence on the date of publication and close on 1 July 2013 at 12.00noon prompt.
Submission of Complete render Document The above mentioned documents must be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked “Tender Documents” for each job in view as itemized above and shall be delivered to:
Federal Government College
Keffi Nasarawa, Slate.
Not later that 1st July, 2013
. The documents shall be opened on 1 July, 2013 at 12.00noon in the College STEP-B Office. Representatives are advised to be in attendance.
Ayoola, I.A (Mrs)
V.P. (Special Duties)
For: The Principal