The Federal College of Education, Pankshin is desirous of competent and qualified contractors and suppliers to bid for its 2011 and 2012 (merged) TET-Fund normal intervention for the library development.
Lot 1 :
Procurement of Various Assorted Title of Textbooks and Journals for the College library.
Procurement of library Equipment.
Procurement of HP Desktop systems, UPS and Stabilizers for the Virtual library.
Procurement of photocopiers.
Procurement and Installation of Security Surveillance system for the College library.
Interested and eligible suppliers/contractors are required to forward the under listed items for pre-qualification;
Company's name and address
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of tax clearance certificate for the last three years
- Verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed within the lost three (3) years including names of clients, location of projects, letters of contract award, cost of projects and practical completion certificates.
- Company audited accounts for the last three (3) years
- Evidence of company's financial standing and bank reference
- VAT registration and evidence of post VAT remittances (TIN inclusive)
- All prospective bidders ore' expected to accompany their submissions with sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the Federal College of Education, Pankshin is a former or present Director, stakeholders or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid ore true and correct in all particulars.
In compliance to section 6 (1) (3) of the amended ITF ACT, 2011 as well as the NHIS and pension laws;
Bid Opening Exercise
- "Every employer having five (5) or more employees in his establishment, or having less than five (5) employees but with a turnover of 50 million naira and above per annum, shall, in respect of each calendar year and or the prescribed date, contribute to the ITF fund, one percent of his total annual payroll".
- "Any supplier or contractor or consultant bidding or soliciting contract(s), business(es), goods and services from any Federal Government Ministry, Department and Agency (MDA'S) as well as commercial, industrial and private entities must fulfill statutory obligations of his employees with respect to payment of his training contribution".
- "Any liable organization, public or private including companies situated in the free trade zone requiring approval for expatriate quota an/ or utilizing custom services in matters of export and import, must show proof of compliance with this Act in respect of payment of Training Contribution of his employees".
- Evidence of company's commitment to staff on NHIS and pension contribution as obtained from the concerned establishments.
Pre-qualification document must be submitted not later than 12.00 noon of the stated closing date and shall be opened that same day in the College Boardroom. Contractors are advised to be present or represented at the opening ceremony and should be able to produce original copies of company tax clearance certificates if requested.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2013
Method of Application
Pre-qualification documents shall be enclosed in a sealed envelope and marked "Confidential". Pre-qualification should be specific e.g (lot 1 Procurement of various assorted title of Textbooks and Journals for the College Library) as the case may be.
Pre-qualification documents shall be submitted to:
Federal College of Education,
- Contractors' or their representatives are advised to be seated by 12.00 noon for the opening exercise.
- No submission will be accepted after 12.00 noon on the stated closing date.
- Only pre-qualified bidders will be invited to participate in the financial bidding exercise and will be required to pay a non refundable fee of N45,000.00 for lot 1 and N25,000.00 for lots 2-5.