Invitation for the Prequalification of Contractors in Federal polytechnic Offa, Kwara State
The Federal Polytechnic Offa invites interested, reputable and established competent contractors to submit pre-qualification documents to express interest for project described below:
Library Equipment and Fittings
The Contractor must be able to execute supply and installation of Computer hardware and associated furniture and fittings.
- Interested and competent contractors wishing to be prequalified for contracts must submit the following:
- Evidence of Company Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Evidence of Compliance with the provisions of the Pensions Reform Act 2004
- Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years;
- Comprehensive Company Profile including names and resume of key staff with genuine reachable addresses and phone numbers (enclose photocopies of credentials);
- Evidence of technological capability, equipment and experience in similar projects/activities as well as experiences/technical qualification of key personnel;
- Evidence of current tax clearance for the last three (3) years;
- Evidence of VAT registration and past remittances;
- Evidence of financial capability with bank reference; and
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of section 6(1), (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No 19 of 2011.
10th November, 2013.
Please Note that:
The original documents should be available for sighting on demand during or after the opening of pre-qualification documents.
The completed pre-qualification documents must be in sealed envelope; i.e, "Contract: Lot A-Library Equipment and Fittings".
The Pre-qualification documents should be addressed and submitted to Registrar of the Federal Polytechnic, P.M.B. 420, Offa, Kwara State.
The submission of pre-qualified documents must be submitted by 11.00am on the day of the closing date above. The Bid Opening shall take place at 12 noon on the above date at the Polytechnic Main Campus Boardroom.
Submission of Pre-qualification documents to Federal Polytechnic Offa is neither a commitment nor an obligation to contractors.