Invitation to Participate in the Pre-Qualification/Tendering Exercise for Works in Odogbolu, Ogun State
Federal Government College Odogbolu, Through the School Tenders Board (STB) is inviting competent and interested companies to submit Technical and financial bids for the following work
Scope of Work
- Renovation of administrative Block
- Renovation of 2 No’s, Burnt 3-Bedrooms Bungalow Staff Quarters
- Renovation of High-rise Classrooms
This is contained in the job details/BOQ attached to standard bidding documents.
Interested companies shall forward photocopies of the following documents and original to be made available for sighting during the tender opening.
Collection of Tender Documents
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CA C) and article of memorandum of association
- Tax clearance for the last three years (2010, 2011 and 2012)
- Evidence of registration with, industrial training fund (ITF)
- Evidence of registration with Pension commission
- Evidence of financial capability
- Reference letter from a reputable bank
- List of verifiable documentary evidences of similar jobs successfully executed within the last three years
- Sworn affidavit that none of the Directors of the company had ever been convicted by any court of law
All interested bidders are hereby requested to collect standard bidding documents (SBDs) in respect of the above mentioned projects through a written application from the tender board, Federal Government College, Odogbolu, Ogun state on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand Naira (N 10,000.00) only.
The pre-qualification and completed standard bidding documents (SBDs) should be enveloped and, sealed as appropriate indicating the lot. The tender documents should be submitted in three (3) copies (one original and two other copies). The pages are to be duly endorsed by the bidder. The documents is to be dropped in the tender box at the Principal’s office, Federal Government College, Odogbolu, Ogun state upon registration, not later than 12noon on Friday 20 December, 2013.
Opening of Bids
The representatives of the biding companies are invited to witness the opening of the tenders at 12.30
Pm on Friday 27 December, 2013.
College Library Complex
20th December, 2013
Please Note That:
- Tenders must be delivered to the Federal Government College Odogbolu on or before closure date by 12: Pm. Late tenders will not be entertained.
- Successful companies shall provide PERFOMANCE BOND whose value shall not be less’ than 5% of the contract sum before signing the contract.
- Federal Government College, Odogbolu, school tender board (STB) reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the documents submitted by bidders.