Invitation for Pre-Qualification Procurement/Distribution for the State Universal Basic Education Board, Sokoto
This invitation for pre-qualification for tender follows the release of Matching Grant for 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Fund by the development of public schools (Pre-Primary, Primary Schools and Junior Secondary Schools) for Infrastructures, Furniture and Electrification.
In compliance with the policy of due process of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the State Universal Basic Education Board, Sokoto wishes to Pre-Qualification Contractors who wishes to tender for the following Projects:
- Construction of 2 New Model Primary Schools in Sokoto State Metropolis
- Procurement and Distribution of 240 nos of ECD Furniture
- Procurement and Distribution of 19,443 nos. of Metal Double Seater for Primary and Junior Secondary Schools
- Procurement and Distribution of 772 nos. of Teachers Tables and Chairs for Primary and Junior Secondary Schools
- Procurement and Distribution of 76 nos. Head Teacher Tables and Chair for Primary and Junior Secondary Schools
In view of the above, the Board invites interested and qualified contractors to submit the following documents for the purpose of pre-qualification
Method of Submission
- Valid Certificate of Incorporation
- Current Tax Clearance for the past three (3) Years
- Evidence of Registration with State Universal Basic Education Board, Sokoto for 3 years
- Evidence of past performance of the company with similar Project/Supply
- Contact address and Phone Number
Prospective Contractors and Suppliers should submit their sealed documents addressed to the Director Planning, Research, Statistics and Development of State Universal Basic Education Board, Sokoto
25th November, 2013.
- Tender Bidding documents will only be issued to shortlisted pre-qualified applicants at end of pre-qualification period on payment of a non-refundable tender fee N 15, 00000 only
- The Board reserve the right to reject any or all pre-qualification submission and or discontinue potential tender to make any claims whatsoever and seek and indemnity from the Board an account of responding to this advert The Board shall not go into any correspondence with no pre-qualified contractors in any form.
- In all cases, response must be addressed to: The Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board, Sokoto.