Invitation to Tender for the Construction of Kofar Gadan Kaya Underpass/Dualisation Of Yahaya Gusau Road, Kano State
The Kano State Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, in its continue effort to provide meaningful developmental projects to its teeming populace, intends to carry out the Construction of Kofar Gadan Kaya Underpass/Dualisation Of Yahaya Gusau Road.
Under contracts for which this invitation is made from the interested successfully pre-qualified construction firms for the exercise.
These companies are therefore required to obtain the Bid Documents from the office of the Secretary, Special Ministerial Tenders Board, after the payment of non-refundable fee of Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500,000:00) only.
However, the application is open to voluntary formed joined ventures.
All bidders are also requested to:
Method of Submission:
- Inspect the project location and the quantity of works to be executed in order to ensure that there is no deficiency score.
- Ensure that their bids adequately cover the execution of the works without further demand on Government.
- It has to be noted that the process is not bound to consider the lowest bidder.
- Submit all bids and other bidding documents in sealed envelope.
- Enclosed a photocopy of the receipt as evidence for the payment of the fee for bidding documents
- Submit a bid security in an amount not less than 3% of the bid price.
- Bid security or any other bidding documents will not be accepted when the bidding process has commenced.
- Contact GSM Number 08062602077 for further inquiry/s
Submission of Tender must be received in sealed envelope which is to be either delivered by hand or registered mail. The Tender document shall be forwarded in an envelope to the address below containing “Tender Documents for the Construction of Kofar Gadan Kaya underpass/Dualisation of Yahaya Gusau road, on the top right-hand corner of the envelope”. Meanwhile, the submission of the proposed Work plan, Methodology and Logistics could be an added advantage.
The Secretary, Special Ministerial Tenders Board, Ministry of Works, Housing and Transport No. 1 Commissioner Road, Kano State
29th November, 2013
Please Note that:
The opening of the Tender shall be performed on Thursday 28th November, 2013, and that participation in the Bidding exercise is not a guarantee to secure the contract. Interested firms are to also note that only pre-qualified companies who participated in the 2013 EOI are invited to tender for the works. The Kano State Ministry of Works, Housing and Transport reserve the right to accept or reject late submission/s. The most Successful Constructor will be issued with Provisional Award Letter after analysis.