Invitation for Pre-Qualification to Tender For Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) Normal Intervention Projects-2011/2012- Merged
Application are hereby invited from reputable and interested contractors and suppliers with relevant experience and good track record to express their interest in bidding for the under listed TETFUND Years 2011/2012 Normal Intervention Projects For The Polytechnic, Ibadan.
Profile of Project:
- Project code: Poly/Ibadan/TETF/l 1-12/01 - Construction of Vocational &Entrepreneurship Centre at Main Campus
- Project Code: Poly/Ibadan/TETF/l1-12/02 - Construction of Science Laboratory Complex at Eruwa Campus
- Project Code: Poly/Ibadan/TETF/1 1-12/03 - Construction of Faculty Building at Saki Campus.
- Project Code: Poly/Ibadan/TETF/11-12/04 - Furnishing of Vocational and Entrepreneurship Centre at Main Campus.
- Project Code: Poly/Ibadan/TETF/l 1-12/05 - Furnishing and Equipping of Science Laboratory at Eruwa Campus.
- Project Code: Poly/Ibadan/TETF/11-12/06 - Furnishing of Faculty Building at Saki Campus
Interested contractors/suppliers are required to submit the following Pre-qualification documents:
- Evidence of valid registration as a contractor with The Polytechnic, Ibadan
- Evidence of incorporation of company, current tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years, and VAT Registration Certificate (such evidence should reflect the value of the projects undertaken by the company in the last three (3) years.
- Certificate of compliance issued by the National Pension Commission as evidence of fulfilling employer’s obligation to employees with respect to pensions
- Evidence of payment to training contributions to ITF (Industrial Training Fund)
- Evidence of registration with FRC (Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria)
- The above requirements are mandatory; without which companies may be disqualified.
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
- Comprehensive company Profile
- Proposed Management team organizational chart; with CVs of key personnel to be deployed on the project
- Evidence of successfully executed projects within the last five years, similar in scope and complexity, and costing not less than One hundred and fifty million naira (150,000,000.00), Copies of letters of award and successful completion certificates and supporting reference letters should be attached.
- Reference letter from Bank stating willingness to grant a credit line of a minimum of fifty millionaire (N50, 000,000.00) in order to carry out such a project.
- Current company’s audited statement of accounts for the past three (3) years, and duly stamped by a registered Auditor (Note that account statements will be compared with submitted tax clearance certificates).
- Proposed method statement for the execution of the projects
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy
- Quality Assurance policy, issued by ISO will be an advantage
- Company’s registered address, functional e-mail address, GSM phone number(s) and facsimile number(s).
Spiral bound pre-qualification documents in sealed envelopes with the inscription Pre-Qualification Bids for Ibadan/Poly/TETF/NIP/2011/2012 Projects must be hand-delivered not later than the close of work on Monday, 25th November, 2013 to:
The Acting Director of Works and Services
The Polytechnic, Ibadan,
Opening of Pre-Qualification Documents
Pre-qualification envelopes will be opened at 3.00p.m. On Tuesday, 26th November 2013 and interested intending contractors/suppliers are free to attend
Announcement of Successful Pre-Qualification Bids
Name of pre-qualified contract/supplies will be announced, on Friday, 29th November, 2013 at 3.00pm, and the tender documents of the contracts of interest of each pre-qualified contractor/supplier distributed. Pre-qualified contractors/ Suppliers should note that, there will be payment of a non-refundable fee ofN100, 000.00 (One hundred thousand naira only) as processing fee for the construction project and N60, 000.00 (Sixty thousand naira only for each procurement contract).
Submission of Tender Documents
Tender documents in sealed envelopes with inscription ‘Tender-Contract Code No ‘Written at the top left-hand corner should be hand-delivered to:
The Acting Director of Works and Services,
The Polytechnic, Ibadan,
The tender envelope should also contain Bursary Receipts, for payment of the appropriate tender processing fee.
9th December, 2013
Opening of Tender Documents
Tender documents will be opened at 3.00pm on Monday, 9th December, 2013 being the closing day and interested members of the public, especially the tenders are free to attend.
- That notwithstanding the submission of tender documents, The Polytechnic, Ibadan is not obliged to award a contract to any contractor.’
- That this advertisement for invitation to pre-qualify shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of The Polytechnic, lbadan, nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from The Polytechnic, Ibadan.
- That the Polytechnic, Ibadan, is under no obligation to award a contract to the lowest bidder