Invitation To Tender For The Delivery Of Projects/Jobs For Technical And Financial Bids, at Abuja
Bwari Area Council hereby invites interested and competent companies/developers with the capacity and experience for timely delivery of projects/jobs for technical and financial bids for the development and management of Isuwa Zamayi Main Market in Bwari Town, on the platform of Public- Private -Partnership.
- Evidence of Registration with the CAC
- Evidence of Registration with BAC
- Up-to-date Tax Clearance
- Evidence of VAT Registration
- Details of Company Profile containing the organizational chart and names resume and telephone numbers of key personnel
- Evidence of Similar Jobs Executed
- Evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2004 (as amended)
- Evidence of Registration with ITF, in compliance with the industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011
- Proven capability, relevant experience and good track record
- Evidence of payment of Tender Fee of N 15,000.00 only
16th December, 2013.
Submission of proposal:
The Rids should be submitted in three (3) copies (one original & two copies) in a sealed envelope clearly marked “PPP for Market Development”, to: the Office of the Head of Department of Works, Bwari Area Council, Council Secretariat, Bwari, Abuja FCT
Please, also note that:
- The market development and management will be operated on Build, Operate and Transfer Basis (ROT)
- All payments must be by bank draft payable to Bwari Area Council, FCT.
- Opening of Tenders: Both technical and financial tenders are to be opened by 12:00 noon on the date of the expiration of tender i.e. the date of this publication.
- Allottees of market spaces in Kuchiko layout and FCDA Quarters Bwari are hereby requested to come to Bwari Area Council Secretariat for re-certification of their allocations on or before Monday 9th December, 2013 or stand to lose their offers.