Invitation to Tender for Project in the 2013 Capital Expenditure
The Oyo State House of Assembly, Secretariat, Ibadan intends to execute some project in the 2013 Capital Expenditure
Description of Projects:
Submission of the following items:
- Repair and Maintenance of Printing Press & Equipment
- Printing of Calendars/Diaries -2014
- Purchase of 450 KV A Generating Set
- Installation of Fire Extinguishers and Alarm
- Purchase of Books and Resource Materials
- Development of Archives
- Purchase of Committee Vehicles
- Purchase of Office Furniture and Equipment
- Renovation of Members Guest House
- Remodeling of existing Clinic, and Provision of Equipment for Clinic
- Purchase of Security Equipment
- Construction of Legislative Quarters
- Payment of Non-refundable fee of One Hundred Thousand Naira
- (N100, 000.00);
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Evidence of registration with Oyo State Bureau of Public Procurement;
- Verifiable list of previous works carried out in the recent past with their locations and clients (copies of complexion certificates/final payment certificate should be attached);
- Evidence of Companies Income Tax for the last three (3) years (2011,2012,2013);
- Evidence of Tax payment of Personal Income Tax by two Directors (Tax Clearance Certificate issued by the Oyo State Board of Internal Revenue);
- Evidence of Registration of business premises with Oyo State Ministry of Trade, Investment and Co-operatives
- Interested bidders can obtain tender documents and other details from the Director (Finance and Administration), Room 57, Oyo State House of Assembly upon payment of the non-refundable fee between 10.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. daily from Monday,18th - Friday, 22nd November, 2013
All tender documents should be submitted in sealed, waxed envelopes to Office of the Clerk of the House, Oyo State House of Assembly.
29th November, 2013.
Received Bids will be opened at the above address on Mondiy3 2nd December, 2013 by 12.00 noon prompt in the presence of bidders who choose to attend.
: That the Management of the House of Assembly is not bound to accept the lowest or any particular tender.